Golf Betting

Didnā€™t see any of it today at all. How did power finish up

5 under. 2 back off the lead.

1 Like

Fair play, one of my mates is best mates with him. Ment to be fair sound. Alway nice to see him going well

1 Like

Met him at west waterford one year in a society outing. Real approachable chap. West Waterford is one of the friendliest clubs we ever visited.

Whatā€™s he get paid for it? Iā€™d let him swing a few punches for that kind of dough

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not him but I know him

We have intersecting circles of acquaintance for sure

Seems that way alright

Seamus Power shot a -6 under 66 today to go with the 67 yesterday. Heā€™s currently in 2nd on his own.

Hā€™on Seamus

1 Like

Heā€™s flying it, pity ya didnā€™t post that earlier yesterdayā€¦ We should have had a few quid on himā€¦

I didnā€™t back the guy myself even though I knew heā€™d have a big week. Iā€™d love to see what he traded at before the start and what heā€™s trading at now.

1 Like

Heā€™ still 50/1 on betfair and 33ā€™s or so elsewhere

1 Like

Heā€™s actually gone out in price again since to 40ā€™s. Despite being tied first. Someone explain that to me? Is it because a few of the big boys are looming up?

Packed leaderboard thereā€™s too many in the running still

Great 2nd round from my lad Armour, 8 under today. One back off the lead

4 Likes

Is he anything to tommy armour?

No idea, heā€™s only won once I think on the pgaā€¦ Heā€™s old enough too but heā€™s been playing some very good golf this year

Tommy armour was a great character.

One of his best quotes I read in a book was something along the lines of

ā€œGolf is an awkward set of body motions performed to produce a graceful resultā€

And another one. ā€œJust hit the hell out of it with your right handā€

Fairly true words too