Golf Betting

Kokrak absolutely mashes it on 18, Schauffele in the rough, surely won’t be able to stop his second even if he can reach

Really fancy wolff this weekend, good value @35’s imo. Really likes it here and knows the track well…
@Raylan bubbs is going well, worth a punt ew @45’s🙈
On the nose backers, hard to look past Xander

1 Like

Very nice return on bubba who played well all week, €306 returned. Put a few quid on Cantley before the start too so even sweeter.

4 Likes

What are you thinking for the masters?

I’ve wolff and bubba and jt backed from a while back and fairly big prices… Wolff was 150 I think, would be no where near that now. IllhVe a right look during the week

1 Like

Did 2 this week but I wouldn’t be urging anyone to follow, Piercy @120 to 1 in the pga and Luiten @30’s in the European

Which PGA? US Tour is in Bermuda this week and Scott Piercy is 40s :thinking:

@Raylan sorry Cameron Piercy

1 Like

It’s a nothing week to be honest, all eyes in the masters

Any shouts for tomorrow??

Koepka is savage value at 16/1 ew. Good record at Augusta. Great record in majors. Coming back from injury is the only reason he is that price but he played well last week. All eyes will be on Bryson but Koepka will be in with a shout on the last day no doubt at all.

Cc @Tank

2 Likes

What’s the weather forecast like for the 4 days?

That forecast won’t be detailed enough. Bryson can feel granular changes in air density

Lowest round a 63 or better at 3s might be value?

Apparently the course will be tougher than in April.

Hard to look past Dj imo but his price is short, 10s but I think he’s going to be in the mix…

Wouldnt be gone on Kepka at that price whatsoever imo. I know he has 4 majors but I don’t know.

Xander is a decent shout @16s imo

I’ve wolff bubba and champ at great prices from a while back as I said and out of them wolff has been playing very good and steady golf.

Bubba has seen a good return to form, can’t believe his price is down to 25s,he was 70s when I backed him, he will be right in this I think this weekend.

I also think Colin Morikawa is a great value bet @30s,he has picked up one this year already (tipped him up for that one) no big crowds will help him

3 Likes

Can’t see it. Thomas was saying the run-offs are only bringing the ball 5/10 yards away instead of 20. Greens can’t be running any faster this time of year. More players than ever with wedge in their hand for second shots. I’ll have a saver on it.

We heard you the first five times lad :relaxed:

Sorry that was for bono

1 Like