Golf Betting

You would in fairness :grin:

1 Like

Ball bounced but no-one in the group saw it bounce. He went and picked it up before rules official arrived and said it was imbedded. Rules official agreed with him. Ball bounced and dropped from about 2 foot so doubt it was imbedded at all. He got another drop on the next hole that Rich Beem was questioning. He said sprinkler head was interfering with his stance but Beem was saying he wasnā€™t taking his normal stance to show it.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be admiring the cunt at all. Golf depends on honesty. Seeing this cunt cheating is no good for the game.

Iā€™d prefer a lad to call a penalty on himself

2 Likes

It was more in terms of him being so brazen about it. Heā€™s a past reputation for it but doesnā€™t bother him at all. Gave an interview after and said the volunteer standing 5 foot away said it didnā€™t bounce. The PGA guys backed him up completely when they should be pulling him up. Not sure of the ins and outs of it but the Sky guys were saying his playing partners should be pulling him up on it too.

If I was playing with a cheating cunt I wouldnt sign his card

1 Like

Thatā€™s the shot there. I presume he would have been able to admit he got it wrong post round after seeing that and take a penalty?

The Tour can call him in for a review afaik

They called him in after the round and said all was ok I think. He picked the ball up straight away when he got to it so rules guy didnā€™t even see the lie.

He should be disqualified

2 Likes

Heā€™s an utter cunt

Heā€™s an utter cunt in fairnessā€¦ But the above isnā€™t exactly what happened

He got to the scene and before he got to his ball he asked the volunteer ball spotter if it had bounced, she told him it hadnā€™t. That appears to be the crux of his pointā€¦he didnā€™t see it bounce, none of his partners did, and he asked the person closest and she didnā€™t see it either

Definitely jitiely looks like he gave it a shove into the ground before he picked it tho to leave the dent for when rules official got there

I love Reed.

He asked her before he even got to the ball which was strange in the first place. She actually said that she didnā€™t see it bounce which isnā€™t exactly confirmation that it didnā€™t. Seemed like he had it in his mind to get a drop before he even got there.

1 Like

I didnā€™t watch much coverage last night but I assume there were lots of plugged balls throughout the Rd?

Strange move to be just taking drops unless the ball is actually plugged as you can drop into fair shit lies too in my experience.

He was 8n heavy rough harā€¦ Heā€™s a cheating cunt

Xander to come from the clouds later 25/1

McIlroy doing McIlroy things. Beautiful drive to middle of the fairway 130 out and he leaves himself 60+ feet

Heā€™s been a bit all over the place this week

Looks like Rory pulled the same trick