Golf Betting

Them lads really donā€™t like Patrick

Iā€™ve gone for a few small conservative bets.

JT e/w
Morrikawa Top 10
Conners Top 20

They are a pack of insufferable wankers who are on a freebie the whole time. They ring courses in Ireland and Scotland and look to play them for free, ring hotels looking for free accommodation and try and eat and drink for free as well. They try to sell the idea of a large social media following and advertising for courses, hotels etc. They try to piggyback on golf writer Tom Coyne who wrote a book called a ā€œcourse called Irelandā€ who opened a few doors for them. They did a tour of Doonbeg trying to find someone to say something negative or derogatory about Trump but couldnā€™t find anyone.

2 Likes

They paid for their drink in Lahinch :man_shrugging:t2:

A golf version of LovinDublin so? They should take the easy option. Just go to California and become billionaires.

2 Likes

Sky Sports really go into full Augusta National propaganda mode this week.

Iā€™ve Thomas, Im and Adam Scott picked

How is Henrik Stenson in the field? I thought you had to be in top 50 to qualify, be a past champion or finish in top 10 of previous years tournament.

All major champs get an invite for 5 years.

1 Like

British Open Champions 2016 - 2020 (Honorary, non-competing after five years)

1 Like

Just learned that victor perez has Roryā€™s ex caddy jp Fitzgerald as his caddy these days

Yeah saw that too at world match play. I never really understood why Mcilroy gave Fitzgerald his marching orders. I think I read somewhere a 3 wood club selection that was the straw that broke the camels back. Perez certainly seems to be benefitting from it and by his own admission needs a strong personality on the bag.

1 Like

Greens look brown in places at Augusta.

The greens look terrible. Did they overact to DJs procession last year?

Just unseasonably warm of late I think

1 Like

Some recovery from Hovland after a triple bogey start

I believe no player has ever won the masters with a triple bogey.

Rory wanted a yes man on the bag. He threw a hissy cos fitzgerald fucked him out of it and it was caught on camera.

Breeze picking up there and the greens scaldy already. No fun for the late starters

McIlroy plus 2 already

Anything under par is good today. The late starters will be up against it. A lot of experienced heads like Mcilroy, Day, Westwood, Garcia and Poulton really struggling early.