2 Likes

Is Harry making a big call here?

That is a golf shot says Dottie

The drop was a great call

1 Like

Well done to Rory, and well done to Harry

Win: $1,458,000

1 Like

Nice touchā€¦ Nice returns on hovland for myself this weekend tooā€¦ Bit sick on Rory. Had him picked on Monday @16s and totally forgot about it. Was 12s when I remembered and didnā€™t botheršŸ™ˆ

1 Like

10/1 fav for the PGA now. Big weekend coming up for @myboyblue

1 Like

@myboyblue is a cute hoorā€¦ Doesnā€™t miss much

In from 45s already is hovlandā€¦ Have a bit of it already

Scottie Scheffler@18s

Marc Leishman@28s

1 Like

I was holding off on him til the PGA.

Have Luke List done and Carlos Ortiz done at juicier prices, hard to know will the top guys be pushing that hard this week

Really think hovland is the bet for the pga

1 Like

Short and straight wonā€™t do it anyways

Advantage Bryson so

How much danger is there left and. Right, many trees hazards etcā€¦ I donā€™t think I could ever back bryson again and be happy doing so

Heā€™s been flaky this year but even on courses where he isnā€™t comfortable he can still put 1 very good Rd together & make cuts.

I think heā€™s priming himself for the Majors predominately.

Itā€™s still a links, papsalum grass is slightly unusual but tends to throw up the same names on the other tour locations that have it (Mayakoba, Punta Corrales). Smallish greens but will hold the ball if your distance control is right. Might be cooler stiff conditions so would favour the northern European contingent is one theory. Doubts over DJ, Brooks, etc as well.
Wind is surely going to blow so someone that can grind a score is key, that would be the biggest doubt over McIlroy for me.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m on the right line with the 2 picks. Iā€™m happy enough tbh that they will do well here

I read that the golf course is designed in a figure of eight so that the players are either playing into the wind or itā€™s a tail wind. Apparently cross winds are rarely an issue.

The european tour is gone like a b competition