Golf Betting

Koepka is Mr Major :hammer:

I steered clear of backing him since Augusta as the knee seemed banjaxed. Could be shades of Tiger outduelling Rocco Mediate on one leg

1 Like
3 Likes

Stick a fork in Justin Thomas.

Hovland +1 now, really struggling on the back 9.

Bryson yapping away to his caddy there while Matsuyama was over his putt. What a cunt

Bryson is making a mess of this again today.

Casey is an awful shitehawk

“Get your mask on” - member of the gallery there following Hovland’s tee shot

McIlroy misses a tiddler there and you’d have to think that is that.

And another…you can sense the deflation in the Sky Sports commentary box

Very sloppy.

Assume I’m not alone, but enjoying this tournament massively so far. Great 2 days. Should be a smashing weekend. Lads flying, then hitting the skids all in the matter of an hour.

3 Likes

They’re saying the wind will ease a bit today, be interesting to see whether the PGA push the tees back. I’d probably like them to hold off til tomorrow for that.

I’m really, really happy it’s over. Long day, man,” Lowry said after posting a halfway total of level par to trail clubhouse leader Phil Mickelson by five shots.
“A quick turnaround last night didn’t really help. I was goosed out there today, honestly. Finished just about 8:00 last night and you’re on the tee at 8:45 this morning. You’re up at 4:00 in the morning

That makes no sense to me. What the fuck is the point in getting up at that hour?

I remember tiger woods said he’d always be up a minimum of 4 hours before teeing off.

Different specimen entirely. Four days on that course is a hard enough slog without depriving yourself of proper rest.

1 Like

He’s surely staying close to the course, right?
I suppose breakfast, stretching (?!?), warm up in practice area. Still seems a tad excessive

I’m not so sure. I’d presume they’d be on course two hours before hand anyway. An hours travel prob and breakfast too. Doesn’t seem too crazy to me.

The last time a Biffo went to work without a good night’s sleep didn’t go too well

2 Likes