Golf Betting

Where did he finish

3 Likes

Did Ancer in the pga this weekā€¦ Good value bet imoā€¦
Stick a few quid on Murphy more for interest than anything else in the euros

1 Like

Ricky Fowler form has fallen off a cliff the past few years but heā€™s in contention here in the Cj cup and playing well, I think heā€™s a huge ew price at 28/1 for 4 places.heā€™s only 6 off the lead in a tie for 7th place
Also his wife is due their first baby in the next few weeks so Iā€™m sure heā€™s buzzing with anticipation

I believe this qualifies as an excoriation

Good shout. Two clear of Rory heading into the final round.

1 Like

Valderrama event looks like itā€™ll fall into Matt Fitzpatrickā€™s lap here. Soderbergh dbl bogey on the par 5 17th when leading.
Canter finds the water on 17, Fitz stays dry over the back. Itā€™s a proper course.

8 of the lads played it one year, highest handicap 7 and 26 points was the highest score of the weekend

Classic Sky Sports move to cut away from the winnerā€™s interview to hear the two eejits in the studio talk shite

Cejka missed the playoff by one, but I was between him and Jiminez anyhow, wouldnā€™t have had Janzen

2 Likes

Aww man, I thought we were gonna do it with the 2 shot lead heading into the final round. Mciloy played unreal though!
Keep an eye on Fowler the next few weeks though because heā€™s back

@Faldo Do you listen to the no laying up podcast ? Really good one with JT. Comes across as a good sort.

1 Like

One for laterā€¦ No Iā€™ve not heard that one tbhā€¦ Funny enough I was just flicking through old golf stuff there

2 Likes

Havenā€™t done a golf bet in a whileā€¦ I wonā€™t be doing much tomorrow so will have a lash on wollf and smith this weekendā€¦ Very decent prices imo

1 Like

Just watched the winning of the ryder Cup 04ā€¦fuck me but monty would eat his own shiteā€¦

We were off our boxes at the Irish Open in Fota back in ā€˜02. Montie was lining up a putt on the 12th and we started going ā€œMonnnnnntieeee, Monnnnnnntieeeeā€ in the background. He turned and scolded us. Hun cunt!

2 Likes

by the water there is a great spot to watchā€¦ you get the 2 par 3ā€™s and that cunt of a par 4

1 Like

I never warmed to himā€¦ Even when heā€™s commentating I switch over to the US golf channelā€¦

1 Like

Seamus power is only 45/1 in the Houston open, just shows how well heā€™s been playing lately.

2 Likes

In the mix for the final day anyway

4 Likes

Wollf not playing well at all todayā€¦ A hole in on on the 9th made up for 2 dropped shots earlier