Golf Betting

Heā€™d still expect to be inside 20ā€™ from where he was. Very poor wedge but savage round apart from that.

Was pissing rain in fairness.

Isnā€™t pissing rain synonymous with Offalyā€¦.But it spoiled the last hole for himā€¦Heā€™ll survive youā€™d feel. I

1 Like

Berger is a cunt. That was karma for him after yesterday.

I can see -4 being good enough for a playoff shot here

Some finish here.

Woodland eagle blows it all wide open

Heā€™s gonna give one back now

Hatton sitting pretty on -4 in the clubhouse

That is as good a lag-putt as youā€™ll ever see

1 Like

Were you on?

Nope I havenā€™t bet on anything bar racing and itā€™ll stay that way as part of my New Years resolution.

Iā€™m delighted for Steve palmer. He comes across as a bit mad but a thoroughly alright sort. How anybody can have patience to punt golf Iā€™ll never know.

Heā€™s had a great start to the year.

The sweet spot podcast is funny enough. Heā€™s a mental case.

Totally for the birds. I remember he had tiger for a million quid in the open three or four years ago.

The podcast the week after was legendary. He admitted himself after 2 rounds tiger was out to 70s and he dialled up again.

I think he traded odds on before blowing his chance on the 14th hole the Sunday.

Palmer told a story about how on the 13th tiger got trapped by the crowd crossing and had to wait 6 or 7 minutes at the tea box with no security and a drunk walked up to him really close and kept repeating its ā€œyours to lose tigerā€ really loudly into his face.

Palmer says he actually hit your man from behind and the crowd cheered him but the damage was done.

I think even on the drive up on the Wednesday he got lost going through Glasgow and he ended up just outside park head as 50k Celtic fans poured out of the stadium.

Iā€™m delighted to see him doing well anyway.

Itā€™s an incredible listen.

1 Like

One of the most iconic moments in betting history.

1 Like

He put up Mitchell for FRL today, canā€™t remember what price

Iā€™ve backed Colin Morikawa this week at 14/1
Also had a few quid ew on Seamus power at 100/1

Was there a weather delay earlier? Seemed awful late when McIlroyā€™s group was going out

Ya been a Good few delays

Bit of a sickener to finish with bogey