Golf Betting

Scheffler
Cantlay
Lowry
Cam Young

Steve’s videos with Bruce Millington are always a good watch

Ive done my sweep type bets and am going to heap a load of cash in a bewkies onto spieth and matsuyama

1 Like

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Five-way tie for the lead is now back to Scheffler leading on his own. Some carnage

Scheffler sails one by on 17, work to do to stay tied leader

Makes his par

Not sure there has ever been a tournament where a player totally lost it like Varner has here. Was tied for the lead on -10 on 12th teebox. Finished level par T27th. Spectacular collapse.

Some big numbers there

Can easily happen but I don’t think Iv even had a meltdown like that myself tbh

Graeme McDowell in the field as well according to the radio.

Gutted about DJ.

I can’t believe so many of our European Ryder Cup band of brothers have let us down. I just can’t believe it. And not just the occasionally seen brothers - the big brothers, the guys you thought would never let you down - Poults, GMac, Sergio, Lee.

If you can no longer believe in something as pure as the European Ryder Cup cause, if you can no longer believe that “band of brothers” will always be on the side of justice in this world, what can you believe in?

If you find out that all those words were hollow, that they were a marketing ploy to drum up support from socially minded floating sports fans for one of the teams competing in a biennial made for pay TV inter-continental team golf match, is there any point in believing in anything ever again?

The Miracle Of Medinah is dead to me.

2 Likes

You spent way too much time putting that post together.

I believe in the cause of European golf. I believe it should stand for justice. I believe golf players should stick to swinging drivers rather than swinging swords that behead political prisoners. I will never apologise for that.