Golf Betting

[quote=“Faldo, post: 888014, member: 1520”]-2 points after last weekends fuck up from English…could have been a belter if he didn’t fuck up on the 15th…
Anyway…
Humana challenge

Harris English 20-1 (2pts e/w)
Webb Simpson 16-1 (2pts e/w)
Jerry Kelly 66-1 (1pt e/w)

Abu Dhabi championship

Martin kaymer 14-1 (2pts e/w)
Joist luiten 28-1 (2pts e/w)

Bank +29[/quote]
I’m on this buddy-come on!

First golf bets of the year (I think :oops: )

Abu Dhabi

Joost Luiten 25/1
Branden Grace 30/1

Humana

Jason Kokrak 55/1
Kevin Na 66/1

All in with a shout horse…even jerry Kelly…for an ould lad he’s playing really well at the mo…place not out of the question

Humana Challenge

Matt Every 1pt e/w @ 66/1 .
Tied 8th last week.
Will Wilcock .5pt e/w @ 150/1.
Tied 8th last week also, a final rd of 71 was disappointing but his previous 3 rounds were encouraging.

Abu Dhabi Championship

Thorbjorn Olesen 1pt e/w @ 60/1.
2 Top 10 finishes here in the past 2 years.

All bets with PP as they are paying 6 places in both tournaments.

Bank -15pts

Bubba. @33’s 2pts e/w
Walker. @30’s 1pt e/w
Hunter. @33’s 1pt e/w

Bank +35

Start of the golfing year IMO this weekend.very hard to look past tiger or Phil this weekend for on the nose backers

Tiger is nailed on here. I played torrey pines during the summer, some test, grass in the rough is impossible ball sits up but it drags the club head all over

Awful price for a reason maroon…5-2…he loves this track too…
It’s well for some…did ya post a descent round :slight_smile:

[quote=“Faldo, post: 891650, member: 1520”]Awful price for a reason maroon…5-2…he loves this track too…
It’s well for some…did ya post a descent round :)[/quote]

You must be joking, i had never played Bermuda type grass before so that took a few holes to get used to it, and the greens were top class, lightening and broke hard towards the sea. I was playing with rented clubs too, got a few pars and then stitched a wedge to four feet from about ninety yards out on the par 5 18th, crowd of onlookers watching, and promptly missed the four footer for birdie. Tiger will walk it i think, i might well take 5/2

He will in his fuck.

Stuck €60 on Jordan speith @3’s last night when I was pissed :frowning:

1 Like

And the hole is falling out of him…he’s all over the place…

Hope you paid attention @maroonandwhite

Didn’t have a bet on the golf earlier in the week, but this looks wide open here. Just stuck a tenner on Ishikawa at 18/1 to give me a bit of interest.

Scott Stallings :clap::clap::clap::pint:

Bank 4.8pts

I did thank fuck. Christ that was an epic collapse yesterday. Foley will be gone in a month you’d imagine

Waste Management Phoenix Open

Graham DeLaet 1pt e/w @ 30/1 : Has 3 top 10 finishes in his 4 starts this year, played very well to T2 last week.
Chris Stroud .5pt e/w @ 100/1 : Of 6 tournaments played this yr he has made the cut in 3 & placed in all of them.

Bank 1.8pts

Any picks this week @Faldo ?

Flying in the PGA not so much in the other…backed English and bubba ageing this week e/w and luiten rock e/w in the other…how about yourself

Have the 2 listed above in the PGA. Backed Thorbjorn Olsen yesterday @ 12’s e/w.

Bubba going well @carryharry …hopefully he will hold his head…