Golf Thread

My double was on a par 3.bunker rode me :joy::joy:great to get out and hit a few anyway. Its been a really long time for me anyway!

1 Like

i was suprised how well i hit it yesterday tbh after not swinging anything in 16 weeks - the short game was brutal alright.

Are you only allowed play 9 holes at the moment?

No, you can play 18 but some clubs are limiting it to 9 at certain times to meet the increased demand.

1 Like

2 balls as well only permitted in some places. Madness

Great golf

Always get one free pass at start of season IMO… Expectation is low :joy:

2 balls in most places… Can get out in 3 balls after 6 in my place… But can only be from 2 households

1 Like

ah i never mind about the golf - the craic was mighty

1 Like

yet you could go up to the hurling field with 15 lads and ware the shit out of each other

1 Like

Don’t know about that but great to get out

I see that something called Top Golf has become popular in the states. It’s basically a driving range with lots of target games and an adjoining sports bar serving food, hosting parties etc. It might be a good business idea for Ireland given the popularity of golf now with students and lads in their 20s. I wonder do they franchise it. A couple of hundred thousand of an investment could go a long way.

You can’t yet

Not crazy about the lie here @Thomas_Brady

3 Likes

Ballyneety have made some job of the range,a trackman in every bay.€15 for 100 balls.They keep a record of the top 10 drives.A Joey Carbery has the top drive of 340 yds

1 Like

That’s outrageous money to be spending

I’m happy if I hit it 240

That’s still a good dig

1 Like

@Thomas_Brady would you recommend a new titilest 3w or ping?

4 Likes

Are you shoving it up your hole or wha?