Golf Thread

A low handicap golfer I play with tells me far more important for poor golfers… Far better chance of stopping the ball on the green

1 Like

If I hit it skinny it could have velcro on it and it wouldn’t stop

1 Like

I got a 56 degree wedge there a few months ago. Game changer. Iv barely boned a chip since… Ball tends to stop pretty much dead where it lands, still haven’t figured out how to get some roll on it

Hit down on the ball

1 Like

Harrington 3 under thru 3

Come on Bryson.

The coverage on Sky is abysmal. They had a 30min course side interview with Mcginley while Harrington and Rose are tearing the course up. Then long soliloques about Phil an hour before tee off and practice tee focus while everyone is on the course. What the fuck is wrong with them. Players in the top ten playing away on the final day and looking at Mcginleys haemerroid head for half an hour.

3 Likes

It’s like that every week, and it’s called out endlessly, yet it never changes :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s baffling.

And so it begins for Big Phil

Brooks Brooks Brooks

I tried to find it somewhere on the dodgy box and couldn’t see it live anywhere… Sky are woeful but I think they are reliant on us pictures are they?

Correct. I think once it hits a certain time the coverage is better ( between 8 & 9pm )

It’s on CBS and ESPN, don’t have them either. Not sure about the shared coverage, at least don’t have to listen to ‘radar’ and Ewan on CBS.

Brooks making a mess of the 2nd

Drops two.

Brooks looks very nervous.

Come on Harrington !!

2 Likes

Padraig and Shane, the acceptable faces of Irish golf

2 Likes

What a bunker shot from Phil

Unrale.

He’ll either walk it now or else he’s using up his luck early.