Golf Thread

:joy: Don’t speak that way about FIGJAM

You still watching? The story with Sam l and Charles Barkley

Do you like Green Eggs and ham?

The book?

Tiger chips in on 17 to level it. Advantage Tiger on 18.

Tiger with 5 foot to go to extra hole.

Absolute magnamity from Woods giving Phil a four footer. Great sportsmanship

He’s a wonderful human being.

:joy:

Phil gives Tiger a 6 footer. Neither of them want the 9 million. Hole 22

Phil wins the cunt off

I guess that settles it then. Phil = :goat:

The two lads blessed with talent, I’d watch both play eachother every week before I’d watch a pga tournament. Both are box office.

2 Likes

Heading out for a Christmas scramble with a gaa society there at 11am. I’d say there’ll be some lads still pissed on the 1st

Let us know how you go hole by hole too, pal.

Hole 1, you’re sister. Hole 2, you’re cousin. You know the course, pal

Good man, keep us posted. Maybe bore us with shot selections & pin positions also.

Brutal out there today @Raylan. 30mph winds according to accuweather but it felt a lot stronger and probably was. I am not exaggerating when I say it was probably a 5 club wind. At one stage on 16th I needed to use 3 tees to tee it up. Let’s just say I enjoyed the views and the walk.

4 Likes

You’re hardy. I’m supposed to play with a tour pro later this week, haven’t looked at a club since Tralee and I was spraying it all over the shop that day :persevere:

Links is nigh on impossible to play this time of year. I lost track of the amount of balls I lost. Every hole seemed to have a vicious cross wind. I hit a 3 iron on one hole 120 yards and caught it flush. A few holes later I hit that same 3 iron 250 yards. Knocked over trolley 5 or 6 times check, umbrella smashed to pieces check, running 200 yards down the fairway after a golf club cover check. It was miserable enough fare to be honest but hoping by playing in bad conditions will bring the game on.