Golf Thread

you need to play every shot like a chip. Away back in your stance and run it down the fairway. It was a cold wind as well.

1 Like

Lonely start to the year

3 Likes

I’m mad for a few holes now after seeing that.

1 Like

Freakishly mild

Whats the sub there mate? Looked at booking an outing there in October for a few roasters and the prices were eye watering

Got the letter the other day, think it’s something like €880 with a hundred in the bar. Green fees are mental now for the average punter, you’d want to have a few locals lined up to soften the blow if you’re organising a crowd. Course will be closed or limited at least for most of this year anyhow.

Whys that? 880 is reasonable for the quality. Sound ill be on to you again for the discount :+1:

Irish Open 2019 and then the Home Internationals. Must have a look at the concessions T&C’s :wink:

1 Like

Did they give you a green winter mat thing that you have to play fairway shots from?

They did, but I was knocking it into the first cut on the few occasions it was an issue anyhow.

First few holes of the year. Stone useless.

2 Likes

Where’s that? Looks in great nick

I read earlier that the manor has a serious rival to its bid for the ryder cup golfing marketing thingy. Wouldn’t it be awful not to get it.

Where?

I was down there over the Xmas, they reckon that they’re home and hosed for it

The monty. Excellent shape alright, they hace the rough cut to nothin so its easy. Or at least should be.

1 Like

A great course plenty of space for sprayers off the tee like myself

Played Galway bay last Saturday,my first outing in a few months…the course is in some nick.it has to be up there with the likes of Tralee as been one of the top 5 in Ireland…the golf wasn’t too bad either and the pints after hit the spot

I like it, but it’s nowhere related to the top ten, let alone putting it anywhere near Tralee.

Agreed. Tralee is out on its own.