Good facts about the shitness of rogbee

Over 80% of the people playing rugby globally live in the 8 main playing countries*
97% of the viewers for the last Rugby World Cup were in the same eight countries (less than a million people outside of Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Australia, NZ and South Africa).
6 of those eight countries are English-speaking Only 33 million people globally watched the last Rugby World Cup Final, the 2006 World Cup Final had a global audience of 715 million.
rugby is mainly a waspish game played by englishmen or men in former english colonies

• this is generous as britain is 1 country not 3

Smashing stuff NCC :clap:

id like it put on record that i hate rogbee more than gga

Thread of the year. :clap:

:eek:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]Over 80% of the people playing rugby globally live in the 8 main playing countries*
97% of the viewers for the last Rugby World Cup were in the same eight countries (less than a million people outside of Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Australia, NZ and South Africa).
6 of those eight countries are English-speaking Only 33 million people globally watched the last Rugby World Cup Final, the 2006 World Cup Final had a global audience of 715 million.
rugby is mainly a waspish game played by englishmen or men in former english colonies

• this is generous as britain is 1 country not 3[/quote]

You’re dead right. What makes it worse was that the IRB had a chance to extend the game and put the next World Cup in Japan in 2011 but took the soup and chose NZ and pushed the Jap’s back to 2015. Bad decision.

For a change - all your points are spot on :thumbsup:

Super, just super! :clap:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]Over 80% of the people playing rugby globally live in the 8 main playing countries*

• this is generous as britain is 1 country not 3[/quote]
    None of that stuff particularly bugs me. The fact that rugby is boring shite to watch is my main problem with the game.

Its just a shit non skill sport. Like Ireland have lads like Tomas O’Leary that cant even throw a ball properly.

Anyone remember that drug cheat Frankie Sheehan. His job was to throw the ball into the line out and fuck all else. Despite being a ‘professional athlete’ supposedly practising this for hours every day he still couldnt do it.

[quote=“KIB man”]Its just a shit non skill sport. Like Ireland have lads like Tomas O’Leary that cant even throw a ball properly.

Anyone remember that drug cheat Frankie Sheehan. His job was to throw the ball into the line out and fuck all else. Despite being a ‘professional athlete’ supposedly practising this for hours every day he still couldnt do it.[/quote]

yeah, he was a tard alright- no one can dspute that

A decent game is watchable on telly but its such a shit sport to go to a game, men lying on each other and nobody with a clue what is going on, better to watch on TV for that shite.

i have been to see Ireland play australia in oz & the world cup semi final between nz & oz - on both occasions it was dreadful - absolutely dreadful

I’ve been to some games and each one was shocking.

That’s a relief to know at least. Back on top form I note.:clap:

i think the general rule of thumb is that if you are gullible & easily swayed by marketing you like rogbee- if not then you dont

The decision must have completely gone over my head because I don’t remember the decision but England are going to host the 2015 tournament and the Japs aren’t going to get it at all. Presumably South Africa will get it in 2019. Real forward thinkers these old boys :rolleyes:

Japan have it in 2019.

too little too late- it will be dead by then

Are they going to drop another bomb? :eek:

Please God.