Good Fillums

Kelly heroes is on Dave there. Another classic

1 Like

Once upon a time in America was on tg4 last Sunday. I hadn’t seen it in years and had forgotten how good it was.

2 Likes

Saw 2 films in the cinema in the past week. (Picked a shite week to go to the cinema twice).

Unlocked - 5/10 Derivative Bourne type movie.

Get Out - 0/10 Possibly the worst film I’ve ever seen

Get Out is a way better movie than you’re making it out to be. The tension and portrayal of liberal white people is very well done. It’s two thumbs up from me.

2 Likes

Saw Moonlight this weekend. Fantastic film. Not a wasted line in the whole thing. Tiny budget too in relative terms.

1 Like

The actor who plays the middle or ‘Chiron’ section is phenomenol, overall it does get you right in the feels

You didn’t like seeing all the white people murdered mate? Stick to John Wayne movies and browsing Stormfront for your entertainment.

It was very good, but the final third wasn’t as strong as the rest imo. Its basically flawless for the first hour.

Better than ‘Manchester By The Sea’ imo. Can’t remember which one got the Oscar.

You know @rocko is of middle eastern extraction don’t you?

You can’t remember which film got the oscar in one of the most talked about news stories of the year?

Sticking it to whitey again, mate…

1 Like

You’d have to watch the news in the first place. I doubt many people in South East Asia give a fuck about the Oscars and celeb gossip, and rightly so. Shame we don’t have the same mentality here

1 Like

In this day and age, in the case of anyone as internet savvy as our homie is, I very much doubt that you could have avoided that news story somehow or other.

Not sure how that would change anything I said mate. Some lads just hate seeing the black man win one for a change.

I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the Oscars, and I’m not sure why I even brought it up. Anyway they are both fine movies but Moonlight is better.

Bringing it up suggested otherwise. You’re protesting too much bro. Unbelievable to think you missed that news story though.

Have you ever left western society, brah? There’s parts of the world that don’t even know the Oscars exist… imagine that.

1 Like

It would affect your assertion that he’s a white supremacist.

Fuck sake, he’s on here talking about Imokillys results in the Cork Championship, he’s hardly fucking left Cork let alone western society.

2 Likes

He’s a tanned supremacist?