Good Fillums

The Germans won that battle…

Embarrassed to say I knew very few of these.
Well worth a read for the movie buff…

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/09/movies/the-25-best-films-of-the-21st-century.html

one of the greatest, pulp fiction is on tcm now

2 Likes

the robbery scene, unreal

Saw Dunkirk. Odd movie. The character-driven and ‘emotional’ stuff were pretty awful. The movie as a spectacle was extremely good however.

1 Like

Dunkirk. Looks great at times but narrative spread so thinly and no character development so you don’t give a fuck what happens main characters. Disappointed with it.

Did Made me yearn for a good Battle of Britain movie. The plane sequences in Dunkirk are best piece of it.

3 Likes

Sci fi week - Watched Rogue One again Sunday. Watched Aliens Covenant last night - enjoyable enough. In the middle of Arrival now and it’s decent enough.

I loves the auld sci-fi, so I do.

3 Likes

Cheers for that, mate.

I am struggling through Gangs of New York at the moment. Not sure I’ll make it to the end. It’s a really, really bad film.

Rogue One is a great film, possibly my favourite Star Wars movie at the moment, gives me some hope for the Han Solo movie. Just some mind you.

1 Like

Fuck - I forgot all about that ---- who’s playing the part again?

Alden Ehrenreich

1 Like

Its had a bit of bother already

A comedy :rage:

A caper I could understand, but a fucking comedy…

I’ve watched the latest Mummy effort with Tom Cruise… Went well till the last quarter of it.

Have Guardians of Galaxy 2 ready to go later.

A new hope?

Contact is the greatest Sci Fi of all time

They should have sent a poet.

I really enjoyed two of those movies. Will give the third a go.