Good Fillums

Arrival is a fine film, very Contact like

CC @Tassotti

1 Like

Enjoyed it immensely. Very cerebral. cc. @anon7035031

1 Like

I finally got around to watching T2 with my life partner last Sunday night (cc @Fran). I thought it was a rollicking good romp and I’m almost sure that’s not just the nostalgia from the original impacting my view.

Id say the fabricated life experience anecdotes were coming thick and fast when they went into that hun bar.

2 Likes

Has he a touch of the Walter Mitty’s about him?

He tells the lads in the gallowgate he’s a bin worker from Wexford who has fought the brits at home and abroad.

2 Likes

I went to Annabelle Creation tonight, its after frightening the shit out of me

1 Like

I can’t wait to go to that. James Wan really understands how to make a good horror movie. Were they roaring in the cinema at it?

there was a few roaring with fear alrigh

Atomic Blonde is one of the must see films of 2017 lads, Charlize Theron gaver a very powerful performance, there savage fighting in it

Just in from American Made with Tom Cruise, a bit predictable but Cruise stole the show, TOM CRUISE IS BACK! best performance since “interview with a vampire”

1 Like

Cruise never went away. Hes been excellent these past few years now, Edge of Tomorrow was a standout, as was the much overlooked Oblivion. I’ll watch this one.

3 Likes

Logan Lucky is great fun, a right old caper, I really enjoyed it so I did

Finally got around to watching The Nice Guys. Great little film. Not quite The Last Boyscout (cc @ironmoth), but a great ride.

4 Likes

The Shining on Sky Movies here.

Very enjoyable

just in from Detroit there, 7.5/10

I’m going to watch “The Beguiled” with the wife tonight. She likes Colin Farrell.

Wakefield with Bryan Cranston and Jennifer Garner

Thought provoking. A lot of lads here would relate.

1 Like

There was a lot of needless violence in Detroit, there was a racist cop bating the absolute shite out of a few black lads for about half an hour non stop

1 Like