Good Fillums

Watching The Guns of Navarone here, haven’t seen it in at least 25 years. It’s a cracking oul caper. They’re just about to fire the guns at the convoy.

Saw “the limehouse golem” there, a very enjoyable caper

Ollena Tyrell starring here in “her majesty’s secret service” she was some bird in her time

1 Like

IT,excellent adaption of the novel very enjoyable.

1 Like

is it scary? where they roaring in the cinema?

Prob in their seats mate

More of a fantasy thriller than a horror but plenty of jumpy scenes I got caught myself with one!

probably one of the worst films I have ever had the misfortune to watch, an abolsute steaming pile of gick, half the crowd left before the end

Wind River

Mystery/thriller about a missing Native American woman set in Wyoming. Rookie FBI agent is helped by a hunter to track down what happened to her. Dark enough.

Recommended.

2 Likes

Borg McEnroe

I thought the first hour was shite, overdoing it with the intensity, it picked up and then it really moved something deep inside me, I was bawling crying at the end of it. Its based on a true story

Is it a Sci-Fi?

1 Like

You cannot be serious

Borg was a bit of a Weirdo, a very strange man

No, its about Tennis, the 1980 Wimbledon Final, the greatest one of all time

Woeful stuff, Shia Labeouf enough said.

Never say never again now ITV4, possibly Sean Connery’s greatest ever performance

Kingsmen 2, the golden circle, I haven’t enjoyed a film as much in a long long time, great craic, Elton John is great

1 Like

Victoria and Abdul, a very emotional and moving film, Judy Dench is an incredible actress

I had a dream about Victoria and Abdul last night, I really enjoyed that Film, she was a great ruler, the British Empire was at the height of its powers. Abdul played his role perfectly as a serville little lickspittle, kissing her feet on a few occasions, I suppose thats the way it was back in them days

1 Like

He sounds like a horrible little bastard and I hope he got his comeuppance