Good Fillums

It was just intense as fuck, as tossy says atmospheric. dark and gripping enhanced by so little dialogue really. Tour de force by Canadian director Denis Villeneuve and Canadian actor Ryan Gosling.

You just get a better class of film over here on the Maincontinent.

i watched it in the imax in waterloo, do they even have imax in oireland?

They do. But it’s called OiMax.

12 Likes

Saw Wind River yesterday, very good I thought, if a little uneven pacing wise. The Snowman reviews are cat, has put me off catching it.

1 Like

Baby Driver and Wheelman, two good car drive action movies worth a look.

Saw Baby Driver lately and couldn’t warm to it. Very gimmicky.

1 Like

I went to see The Killing of a Sacred Deer during the week. Very chilling and unsettling, Nicole Kidman and Barry Keoghan are very good in it.

Can’t convince the Mrs to go see it. She found the lobster unsettling from the dog scene on and couldn’t wait to get out of the cinema

The Lobster has a lot more levity than this, she won’t enjoy it if she found that unsettling

Paddington 2

Absolutely fantastic

10/10

1 Like

The Florida Project tonight, I found it awfully boring and there was loads of kids screaming all the time, William Dafoe catching a kiddie fiddler and running him was the best bit

I went to see Bladerunner 2049 again last night, it is a cinematic masterpiece

I see Ridley Scotts latest is due to come out on Christmas week. Kevin Spacey has a pretty central part in it. He took the decision the other night to completely recut the entire movie to replace him with Christopher Plummer. They’re still aiming to hit the release date. Thats a pretty impressive feat if he manages it.

1 Like

I went to see it myself last night would you believe in the Omniplex. €19 for two tickets and then I bought a popcorn for €5.40. Its a banana republic. I felt it started really well with that scene with Batista in it, then hit a flat spot, but finished very strong again. I enjoyed the fight scene in the water and the drowning.

1 Like

I hope Kev still got paid

Kev always gets his load.

• Found a new way to download movies without torrent sites. Been using it for the past week and working well.

• Download Telegram Messenger on to your phone. Setup and install.

• Add this username @IntermediaBot

• Go on IMDB.com and search for a movie, For example I’ll use Shawshank Redemption. Copy the link from the browser you are using.

• Go back to Telegram and paste the link as if you were sending a message to IntermediaBot. Click send. Within 2 seconds you should get a reply with a download file for the movie of your choice.

Desktop Link for TeleGram: https://desktop.telegram.org/

And yes this is the same Telegram that ISIS use to organise their terror plots

1 Like

Ingrid goes west. Great show.

Do people still download movies?

https://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k

1 Like

Just watched Foxcatcher there. I knew very little about it . Top class. Great story. Great performances.

2 Likes