Good Fillums

Imax tickets booked for Star Wars this Saturday. :clap:

2 Likes

The Foreigner is out on Netflix, unreal film,Jackie Chan takes on the ra and makes shit of them

Pierce Brosnan plays Jarry Adams

1 Like

Just finished a Stephen’s night viewing of Maze. Mrs Nwoko was intrigued by the whole storyline. She was even more intrigued when she heard the oul lad plying her with red wine last Christmas was a brother of an escapee. “Small world” she says.

2 Likes

I recorded das boot last night. Must give it a whirl now with a ham and turkey sandwich.

Just watched three billboards outside Ebbing Missouri, thought it was really good.

3 Likes

“All the money in the world” not great. Too many liberties taken with the story

“Molly’s Game” is very good, Chastain is smokin’ hot

1 Like

The bit where they cut off the young fellas ear was fairly horrific. Very graphic. I was squirming in my seat.

great caper, some set of knocker on her

1 Like

http://sockshare.bz/watch/zdKbE3G1-molly-s-game.html

A link to stream Molly’s Game

1 Like

I’m just out of the cinema from it

1 Like

I enjoyed it

1 Like

1 Like

Brads Status last night, one of the worst films of the year, boring crap, pointless

Been watching Judgment at Nuremberg here all morning on TCM. Good aul courtroom drama.

1 Like

Brilliant film

1 Like

Just saw it tonight. Outstanding in my opinion.

I watched Get Out earlier, I thought it was unreal. A very entertaining watch from start to finish.

1 Like

Well Tossy watched this last night after seeing you had briefly mentioned it on several different threads on here! Unrale.

1 Like