Good Fillums

the portrayal of the IRA was very realistic, planting bombs in busy civilian areas to murder innocent people going about their business

Three Billboards, excellent show.

5 Likes

Good movie. Bit like in Bruges meets no country for old men

Off to see it tonight in the Stella

1 Like

I didn’t think I’d like it based on the trailer and the fact I find Francis Dortmund repulsive to look at but I was very pleasantly surprised. Woody Harrelson is unreal in it

2 Likes

Sam Rockwell is one of my favourite actors of all time. Looking forward to watching this in the Stella later.

Enjoy it. It’s class. The humour is excellent. Best film I’ve seen in ages.

2 Likes

He’s brilliant aswell in it

The Stella worth the extra few quid? Looks class in fairness

Went to see this tonight. Good film, not a great film.

1 Like

Went to see The Post tonight. Decent but nothing special

It’s like flying business class on an aircraft. Probably not worth it but a lovely experience for a treat (at far less cost than upgrade to aircraft business class).

It’s not gimmicky. The food is shite. Having a drink on a very comfortable seat watching a new release is great. Sound is bad for a cinema.

I suspect it won’t be there in two years though.

Billboards was excellent. Really clever and well written. Great performances.

3 Likes

I thought same at Star Wars but it’s a treat. Monkfish tacos I thought were great. Next and last time I’ll go will be brunch in bed down front watching kids movie with fam. Pure indulgence. I don’t think Press Up group have long term plans for any of their venues - they capture buzz for 2-3 years and move on.

1 Like

Sam Rockwells Dad :clap:

1 Like

ah here, Darkest Hour was unreal, Winston Churchill was some man, that speech at the end was unreal

3 billboards is on Terrarium now fellas. It is a good movie alright but not as good as some of the reviews I’d read.

2 Likes

I’d say the commuter would be more your style of film?

Never heard of it pal. Any good?

Liam Neeson bating the shite out lads on a train, its just out

9 Likes

Anybody seen Hostiles yet

Any good ?