Good Films - aka the Chucks n' Fitzy Spoiler Alert Thread

Thanks to @Copper_pipe I’m watching movies again

Watched three billboards which was good

Watching the killing of a sacred deer now and it’s giving me the heeby jeebies

Id say you have every Television channel imaginable and every film/Tv show at your mercy :smiley:

The return of the living dead some craic,think I will watch Dawn of the dead after.

I do and Alexa as well

I went to a Polish subtitle film tonight “Kobiety Mafii” fecking great yarn, all over the place but very enjoyable, I love a foreign subtitle sometimes

Others said the film was totally plugged into the moment, with its story of a ragtag threesome of underdogs — a mute woman (who is sexually harassed), a black woman and a closeted gay artist — who work to save a demonized “other” from the man.

Is this all on the old IPTV?

Iv a samsung smart telly. Can you get the app direct on that

Red sparrow. Big disappointment, terrible disjointed storyline, shite really bar a bit of perving at Jennifer Lawrence

You can get the IPTV on that alright. @The_Selfish_Giant has a Firestick so he can get stream movies.

With the smart TV you’d be limited to the Channels and whatever movies the provider has on their server

Shane is on Film 4 later this afternoon. That will be a few hours put down handy.

I watched Spotlight recently on Netflix.

I thought it was excellent. Ruffalo and Keaton superb.

Roasters love a good cowboy film and if John Wayne is involved even better.

We really do. John Wayne isn’t in this one though :slightly_frowning_face:

Good Will Hunting is a great film.

Anyone seen Game Night? Downloading it from Terrarium at the moment.

Anyone with a smart tv should be getting iptv really. You will need a subscription too but it’s a no brainer.

I’m sure @The_Selfish_Giant will be able to vouch for the provider that I sent sent him to if anyone else is looking for it :wink:

Go for it guys

Can you get the sports through the app and/or d firestick?