Good Fillums

A river runs through it on the tv again here. It’s a wonderful film, ine of the few I’ve seen that does justice to a truly great piece of literature. The final scene in the book is one of my favourite passages ever, alongside The Dead and Wuthering Heights. The film honours it perfectly. A great achievement by Robert Redford.

2 Likes

Guys, Molly’s Game or Red Sparrow?

Molly’s Game

2 Likes

the rack on Jessica Chastain is worth the admission alone

3 Likes

that fat Russian lad is after givin her some timberin

Baby driver.

Molly’s Game is a good flick and Chastain is looking pretty hot in it

Mary Magdalene tonight, a very good interpretation, Joaquin Phoenix very impressive as Jesus, he kept it simple, performed a very good miracle aswell, he gave it everything and passed out after it

2 Likes

Joaquin is a bit of a method actor, I’d say he got right into it alright mate

Black Panther is meant to be good mate, have you seen that? We are really on the same wave length with movies, and with life generally i suppose. I’m thinking of going to watch it tomorrow evening because some chap on the radio said it was great, but superhero movies aren’t really my bag generally. You might be able to sway me here.

I doubt you’ll like it tbh, for all the fuss about it I thought it was very stereotypical.

yeah, reading your posts, we agree on a lot of things and share the same opinion on a lot of matters. I don’t like the new style of action man/superhero type films, the overboard special effects do my head in, I prefer more realistic films that deal with true stories, such as Mary Magdalene which I went to see last night. I like to be deeply affected by a film

2 Likes

Tomb raider. Horrendous shite

1 Like

Justice League is the worst thing ever done in the history of mankind. It’s worse than the holocaust.

3 Likes

Watch tomb raider and reevaluate

Her boobs are too small, I refuse to on principal.

It makes no sense. None. Its like indiana jones directed by and for simpletons.

Sounds like Relic Hunter. God bless Tia

Is that recent. I always thought she wouldn’t age well

This is her last month, she’s 51