Great GGA Game

http://gaa.ulsterbank.com/game.html

:smiley: Beaten 0-0 to 3-7 by Carlow

It’s a bit like Kick Off 2 actually.

Fookin great stuff Shan. Bye bye Friday afternoon workload.

:smiley:

A thrilling 1-3 to 0-5 win for Limerick over the Carkies.

The 17 year wait for a munster football championship has been ended. Conceding a single point in two games has been the key to our success. Kildare in the quarters, not a bother to us.

Took a replay to dispatch of Kildare after some woeful shooting by both sides. Mayo will be another step up for us in the semi-final.

got beat by Tipp with a last minute goal in the championship, but have disposed of Louth and just hockeyed Laois in the qualifiers Derry up next.

Beat Mayo in a thriller to meet, of all people, Limerick in the final. They’ve beaten the Dubs and Tyrone so I suppose they’re worth their place. We beat them well in Munster and we’ll be loking for a repeat. Clare by four the prediction.

Just drew with Cork in the quarters. I need a 5 minute break. There is nothing easy about coming through the qualifier route. This will be my lads 6th game in as many weeks.

Kilkenny are a top notch side in this. Just gave Cork a solid beating 1-6 0-1

I hammered them 2-7 to no score there a minute ago. at nothing so they were.

Yes!!

A famous 1-6 to 2-2 win for Limerick over Tyrone to clinch the All Ireland.

What a rollercoaster. Seemingly coasting to victory against Limerick we were struck for two sucker punches and lost the final 2-2 to 0-7. Despite some frankly bizarre umpiring decisons I bit my tongue and admitted I’d let the hype get to the lads. Bounced back in 2010 to win back to back munsters before destroying Down, Galway, and Cork in the All-Ireland series. Winning by an average of 7 points, and playing a brand of football that has led Pat Spillane to laud me as the new Mick O’Dwyer, I have decided my football gospel has to be spread further afield. But for now I must rest.

Wexford just beat Kerry 1-1 to 3 points. Told you Tadgh’s broken finger would have an impact…