Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

Dungeon.

That is a great sporting photo @Mac

2 Likes

1980, Pictured for Steve Heighway’s Testimonial Brochere in the bootroom at Liverpool are: Bob Paisley and his staff L-R: Tom Saunders, Ronnie Moran (1934-2017), Joe Fagan and Bob Paisley.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

That is a brilliant photo.

1 Like

Fella mid way up to the right would have no problem running you over with a teleporter I’d say.

I have sat in those same cheap level 5 seats on a late Spring evening and had the same view.

#respect

DENVER – Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Russell Westbrook broke Oscar Robertson’s record for triple-doubles in a season in spectacular, storybook fashion.

Westbrook’s 42nd triple-double of the season was a 50-point, 16-rebound, 10-assist performance Sunday that concluded with his 36-foot buzzer-beater that gave the Thunder a 106-105 victory over the Denver Nuggets. The loss eliminated Denver from playoff contention.

Robertson recorded 41 triple-doubles in 1961-62, when he averaged 30.8 points, 12.5 rebounds and 11.4 assists per game. That made him the only player in NBA history to average a triple-double until Westbrook accomplished the feat this season.

Could we have that in English please?

1 Like

Ball goes in the hole. He play gud.

1 Like

1927 Some fine looking Protestant women here.

4 Likes

Is that @caoimhaoin on the right, lining up a threesome?

Christ, the women :eek:
Yer man on the left bears a striking resemblance to an Austrian chap who was beginning to make a name for himself around then.
But fucking hell, those women. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Come here fella, i have fucking taste.

2 Likes

Protestant though, I’m some bit right.

2 Likes

He doesn’t really care what they look like, he can’t see them when they’re fisting him.