Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

Wrong thread

1 Like

G’waaay

He’s some man to grab a ball over a defenders head like that and tear off towards goal. He’ll make shit of any defender if he can be isolated one on one. He just needs to start burying those goal chances

2 Likes

He’d actually be a great man if he could remember to hold on to his hurley in all the excitement after catching the ball.

13 Likes

I’d say he lost it about 4 times on Sunday. Nicky English said that he used to do the same thing a lot when starting out.
The good thing about him though is it doesn’t matter what kind of ball you put in between him and the corner or full back, he generally wins it and wins a fair amount of frees as a result. He was deadly against Tipp early in the first match of the Munster Championship, but I suppose that’s no major achievement, as Tipp are shite

To be honest his two good games were on two average corner backs . He is a nice hurler and done great after not making the county minor team .

The next day will be interesting as one feels there is a bit of erm. … unfinished business .

He was doing it throughout the league as well, against Galway, Clare and Tipp. My father often spoke about Joe McKenna, the way he would jump for a ball and swivel in mid air while catching it so that when he landed he was facing the goals. Gillane has that skill as well, he’d be a nightmare to mark.

He did well in the league but I suspect from now on teams will mark him accordingly .

He has a decent spring in the air but as said here earlier he loses the Hurley an awful lot. Well worth his spot .

He’ll probably have cahalane on him against cork, Spillane will be on Flanagan from the off.

1 Like

Hon de Baysht

12 Likes

A salmon leap

1 Like

Great picture

4 Likes

Why is it great bro?

Can you not figure that out for yourself Blue…

1 Like

Looks like 4 lads trying to find standing around waiting for a circle jerk to form

Is that italian?

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/discover/offaly-hurler-togs-out-in-gaa-jersey-for-latest-issue-of-vogue-paris-858181.html

1 Like

3 Likes