Great Sporting Pictures sponsored by Sportsfile (now incorporating videos)

Hon the fucking Joe boy. You have them hopping around like sausages on a pan.

1 Like

@Matty_Hislop

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up pal, but I’m away at the moment and would appreciate if you could do the honours for me.

3 Likes

I don’t know who took this but I got it off the official Gaa instagram it could have been a remote camera that caught it. This was such a coolly well taken goal.

Great goal. Really clever. Rose it away from a back and hit it into the ground back away from the goalie.

A total mishit in fairness.

11 Likes

Look how small the shinty ball is and how close he is to goals,file under impossible to miss

Did the thrown hurley connect with his? Think it might have from watching the highlights last night, not entirely sure he meant that finish.

More the rise and the awareness to go back across the goalie. Flanagan missed a handier one not long earlier.

1 Like

Mulcahy I think hit a peach of pass for that to put Lynch into space, who in turn probably did the right thing to square the ball across. Flanagan too static but Skehill threw himself at it in fairness.

1 Like

He rose it too high and let skehill get out to him. A flick either side and it was a goal or pelanty. We were pissing through them at the time

Fucking hell he misshit it but it’s still a great goal because of the circumstances but no need for the neediness to portray it as some sort of act of genius

1 Like

Would you fuck off and don’t be following me around you horrible, bitter cunt

2 Likes

There is nobody following you you self absorbed halfwit

1 Like

Could you not have posted to the original picture?

I’m self absorbed for giving a man too much credit for a goal in an historic all Ireland final win.

You are a fucking mess of a man

2 Likes

Why go back across the keeper onto the keeper’s strong side and take any possible rebound away from himself?

He
Mis
Hit
It

1 Like