Great tv scenes aka the 'Chucks hasn't a fucking clue how to spoiler shit' thread

Band of Brothers, closing scene

Spoilers Naturally

Video is shit but this is a great scene gets me every time

Jerusalem … What a tune!

What show is that?

Boardwalk Empire.

Mad Men - Ken Cosgrove Tap Dancing

Larry David:clap: :smiley:

I’m bawling here after watching Ed Shearen (sic) surprising some young wan on the late late. Happy Christmas everyone.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1051206, member: 168”]I’m bawling here after watching Ed Shearen (sic) surprising some young wan on the late late. Happy Christmas everyone.[/QUOTE]

Is this the only mention of the toy show on tfk?

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1051206, member: 168”]I’m bawling here after watching Ed Shearen (sic) surprising some young wan on the late late. Happy Christmas everyone.[/QUOTE]
Who paid for his flights? A lovely moment but the cynic in me wants to know more about this altruistic gesture. Great TV though, Tubridy was excellent with the young 'un’s for the most part.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1051271, member: 180”]Who paid for his flights? A lovely moment but the cynic in me wants to know more about this altruistic gesture. Great TV though, Tubridy was excellent with the young 'un’s for the most part.[/QUOTE]
Ed Sheeran always comes across as a sound fella.

[QUOTE=“Watchyourtoes, post: 1051272, member: 519”]Ed Sheeran always comes across as a sound fella.[/QUOTE]
Agreed

Tubridy is top notch at this gig. Watching it here now… some young roaster from Limerick on and he is deciphering his every word

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1051275, member: 686”]Tubridy is top notch at this gig. Watching it here now… some young roaster from Limerick on and he is deciphering his every word[/QUOTE]
Pity he shits the course big style everytime he attempts to seriously interview adults

One of my all time favourite TV moments. Susan Boyles first outing on TV.

:smiley:

The Walking Dead - Look at the flowers

Cheers final scene