Green Shoots - How Michael Noonan ended the recession

appreciate that but it is unnessecary.
this kind of carry on simply indicates how much i have gotten under the skin of the few spanners who root around in neil lennons bin every so often looking for indications as to which eastern european bargain basement they are shopping in. if this is totti he is possibly a bit peeved that his low standrads of hygiene are not universally seen as the norm.

let him burn on with his jibes there. they have so little creativity in their insults i would hate to feel they might get overstretched and simply give up on them :lol:

I appreciate that was a nasty thing to post but I can’t edit that post as it would portray a sign of weakness which I feel would cause more damage than the potential vilification of my nasty and sinister post would. I’m really sorry if I have caused upset or offence to anyone involved and I hope in future we can all agree how great the vast majority of my postings are.

Great post, mate. Best of luck in your new job by the way. We are all rooting for you

Thanks buddy.

the midlands isnt the greater Dublin region - its just closer to Dublin than a failed few counties on the western side of Ireland

don`t listen to totti. wear a clean one every day

have you any examples of this excellent posting. nothing with celtic, smelly shits or such stuff qualifies of course

I would like to think the vast majority of my posting portfolio are well regarded. I put a lot of effort and time into my posts so I’d be disappointed if they weren’t well received.

they are very well received mate

+1

The picture he drew for thedancingbaby’e avatar was my personal favourite

ths is your time pal…carpe diem…its obvious you’ll do well with the baby boom in recent years and the kids off the summer buddy …i hear its not a proper kids party these days without a clown and bit of face painting…your phone must be hopping…delighted for u… :clap: :clap:

Firstly, please use some punctuation, I had to read over your post a few times to understand it.

Secondly, of course there’s lots of activity. Our GDP has shrunk but it’s still roughly 85% of what it was at its peak which means we’re doing 85% of the things we did back in 2007. It’s only certain sectors that have been really hard hit, things like construction and retail. You’re lucky to be in something that’s holding up well and good luck to you.

Would appreciate it if you could send me a picture of said shirts so I can judge for myself mate. You work for a first rate accounting firm so your clothes should be first rate too - remember - our people are our product.

+1

He is a builder. Don’t think he can use punctuation.

:lol:

not sure what all the excitement is about lately cattle back on average €100 a head with the weather, cows back €200 and big cattle back more

?

[quote=“turfcutter, post: 285615”]
not sure what all the excitement is about lately cattle back on average €100 a head with the weather, [/quote]

what because its fresian ??.. :ph34r:

Farmers or shannonsider will explain it to you

I’m calling the bottom of the property market. There is a once in a lifetime opportunity to pick up a bargain now, to quote Donie Cassidy.