Greyhounds Matters šŸ - Supporting Rural Ireland

Of course heā€™s getting paid! Heā€™s hardly going to train 20 dogs without getting paid. He wouldnā€™t be long going broke.

1 Like

Ask Ted Hegarty about the cash flow situation from these lads. Iā€™d have assumed they wouldnā€™t be afraid to make any sorts of threats to Holland or his family to get something from him for nothing.

What is the connection to Castlemahon??

The Full House syndicate are the owners. Cahill has been interviewed as one of that syndicate, he is from Limerick City. Inside sources tell me thereā€™s a connection to Castlemahonā€¦ Murphy??

Theyā€™ll be talking about this soon on the news and showing happy shots of the dog reunited with his relieved trainer.

I believe one of them was living in Castlemahon at some stage!

The Indo are reporting that 100k was demanded after a drugs deal that Keane was involved in went wrong.

Would greyhounds be a good way to launder money

Maybe but theyā€™d generally be best known for their speed and agility. Greyhounds are notorious double crossers too so you couldnt trust them.

My bad!! :wink:

Being able to explain a source for cash is always handy

TFK ahead of the game as always :clap:

Thereā€™s an interview with one of the syndicate in the leader today, havenā€™t seen it yet!

Youā€™re an awful man for the exclamation marks.

4 Likes

Apologies for that!!!

Donā€™t mind that miserable Monaghan lad!!

#wanker

Poor oul Christy being blackguarded for his heroics in getting the dog back

5 Likes

You wouldnt want to cross him to be fair.

Bizarre storyā€¦cops will be raging.

That all makes perfect sense. Fair play to Christy the good Samaritan. Alls well that ends well as they say and thereā€™s nothing more to it.

2 Likes

Ah itā€™s brilliant to be fair!! @TreatyStones whoā€™s the lad from NCW??