Greyhounds Matters 🐐 - Supporting Rural Ireland

She’s been priced short enough based on nothing :confused:

The breeding must good enough with her if thats the case. That’s all the early season trial stakes would be priced on.

Yeah, if you got any more than 8 to 1 on the early stakes its a minor miracle.

How did your charge run @Mac

Won her first course but injured herself doing so. Took a chance on her and she broke the slips in front but pulled up lame. She’ll be grand with a bit of rest. I think her clock was decent enough on the first one so she’ll be out again before too long hopefully

Since you have joined us again for a while, any take on this @SHANNONSIDER? Let me know if you want more background info.

@Smark any reason why there’s no outright betting on the St Leger available across the market?

Haven’t a clue pal. I would suspect no one gives a shit, low interest. Except for a few die hards of course. But to the masses

The game is in trouble alright when a classic isn’t being priced up. I can back some auld mutt running around a field this weekend in Clarina no problem…

Did you know Boyles enforce rule 4s on coursing? They’re betting to around 300% and enforce rule 4s if a dog is eliminated injured. It’s the most crooked thing I’ve ever heard of.

They’re pathetic. You’d want your head examined betting on regional coursing with them IMO. Biggest priced outsider in the book might be 8/1 or 10/1. I’d say a fifty would move it anyway. They’re not taking any chances.

There’s too many crooked fuckers in coursing to be taking proper bets to be fair

Not many of the real coursing men would place a bet with Boyles. Berkie would be the go to man for the coursing and takes a proper size bet without batting an eyelid. An awful sound fella too.

1 Like

Check out the comments on the Sporting Press Facebook page ref Holland’s win with Clonbrien Hero.
:popcorn:

Knockgraffon Coursing Draws.

Sparing no expense on the IT side

1 Like

Decent handwriting in fairness.

1 Like

Thanks i was looking for the Knockgraffon coursing draws everywhere.

1 Like

:+1::+1: