Greyhounds Matters 🐐 - Supporting Rural Ireland

My only issue with the film is that it makes look less corrupt than it really is.

5 Likes

:laughing:

I was racing in Shelbourne Park last night, guys. The Tote system went down after the first semi-final (race 6) and they were unable to fix it before the end of racing. I was forced to go into the betting ring to get my bets on, and had to up my usual stake of €2 win to the minimum stake of €5 win. I’d actually had a winner at 5/6 in that race 6, but they couldn’t pay out. As a result, I had to fill in a form which they countersigned and it allows me to collect €3.83 from the Tote the next time I’m racing.

Deliberately inciteful post

Infraction

2 Likes

You’ve been mugged off for 33c pal

1 Like

Not to mention his fiver back

3 Likes

Fuck it,but she has him well whipped.But I suppose a nerdy accountant from Wexford was an easy target.

Hard to believe a banker could make a miscalculation

@Bandage doesn’t deal in pence. He’s a big-numbers guy.

Hhhmmmm

Bandage doesn’t get in amongst the numbers, he gets the galley slaves to do that.

Is €2 at 5/6 not €3.83 including my stake back, lads? Or should it have been €3.66?

Did you not stake a fiver?

How many pints of Rockshore did you have last night chief? You’re sounding very unreliable.

I staked €2 as stated in my original post. The Tote broke after my win in race 6, and I was left with no option but to stake €5 after that in the ring. A lot of forum hardchaws are jumping in to castigate me, but they haven’t read the original post correctly. Just too eager to have a pop when there’s a new tipping guru in town. I know how @anon32894817 feels now - the sniping and jealousy he has to put up with is eye opening. Actually let me check with my life partner as she controls our money and kept the docket. It may very well say €3.66.

5 Likes

A lot of pretend accountants shown up here. @Bandage clearly stated it was a 2 euro bet he had.

I’ll buy the docket off you for 3.50 mate

2 Likes

It’s €3.66.

I’m offering you a risk free 16c profit

We all make mistakes mate, chins up

1 Like

Fair lot of explaining going on here. In language youd know from home pal Id say you’re quare rattled

1 Like