Gubu

Grotesque, unprecedented, bizarre, unbelievable doesnt even come close to describe what has occurred within TFKs all conquering Astro squad this morning. I just want this out in the open so we can move on.

I awoke this morning with considerable neck pain; I immediately sought to inform the management team as I may have struggled to line out tonight should the pain not subside in the morning. As is the norm before Astro fixtures, the squad spends the night before games in a hotel (mostly the Four Seasons in Ballsbridge given its proximity to Booterstown). I generally room with Arshavin23 so he was the first person to become aware of my injury.

Subsequent to my communications with management, Arshavin23 informed the rest of the squad, something I had not done so as not to cause and panic among the rest of the squad. Arshavin23 informed the squad by fax I had a creek in my neck. Subsequent this email, Jimmy Floyd appeared on the scene and highlighted the fact that I had a creek in my neck. Prior to Jimmys post, only the squad had knowledge of my injury. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that someone within the squad is trying to disrupt our preparations, an utterly shocking turn of events.

I immediately faxed the rest of the squad that I smelled a rat and that Jimmy was an inside man, highlighting the incorrect spelling of creek in both Jimmys post and Arshavin23s fax. I have since noticed that Jimmy is now using the correct spelling and is now speaking of the crick in my neck.

In light my belief that Arshavin23 is masquerading I implore him to come clean with his team mates and apologise, there will be plenty of time to sort this out in the close season but we really don’t need this cloud of suspicion hanging over the squad.

It is probably a blessing in disguise that the game has been postponed so we can sort this mess out. Let’s get this sorted and focus on winning the final game.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Grotesque, unprecedented, bizarre, unbelievable doesnt even come close to describe what has occurred within TFKs all conquering Astro squad this morning. I just want this out in the open so we can move on.

I awoke this morning with considerable neck pain; I immediately sought to inform the management team as I may have struggled to line out tonight should the pain not subside in the morning. As is the norm before Astro fixtures, the squad spends the night before games in a hotel (mostly the Four Seasons in Ballsbridge given its proximity to Booterstown). I generally room with Arshavin23 so he was the first person to become aware of my injury.

Subsequent to my communications with management, Arshavin23 informed the rest of the squad, something I had not done so as not to cause and panic among the rest of the squad. Arshavin23 informed the squad by fax I had a creek in my neck. Subsequent this email, Jimmy Floyd appeared on the scene and highlighted the fact that I had a creek in my neck. Prior to Jimmys post, only the squad had knowledge of my injury. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that someone within the squad is trying to disrupt our preparations, an utterly shocking turn of events.

I immediately faxed the rest of the squad that I smelled a rat and that Jimmy was an inside man, highlighting the incorrect spelling of creek in both Jimmys post and Arshavin23s fax. I have since noticed that Jimmy is now using the correct spelling and is now speaking of the crick in my neck.

In light my belief that Arshavin23 is masquerading I implore him to come clean with his team mates and apologise, there will be plenty of time to sort this out in the close season but we really don’t need this cloud of suspicion hanging over the squad.

It is probably a blessing in disguise that the game has been postponed so we can sort this mess out. Let’s get this sorted and focus on winning the final game.[/quote]

It seems as though Arshavin23 has reacted quite badly to having been left out of the team for tonights postponed game?

Any truth to the rumour the game was actually called off due to a security scare involving arshavin23, a bell tower and a sniper rifle?

Leave farmer out of this.

A fucking shambles.

TFK will be making their feelings known to the AFA in the strongest possible terms.

It merely delays our conquest by one week but it’s extraordinarily late news.

All those supporters who have travelled up from Munster please be advised that we have laid on special discounted services in the Railway Hotel for ye to enjoy on the trip home. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[quote=“Rocko”]
All those supporters who have travelled up from Munster please be advised that we have laid on special discounted services in the Railway Hotel for ye to enjoy on the trip home. Apologies for the inconvenience.[/quote]

jackpot:thumbsup:

:smiley:

Rocko, a quick question before you leave, how will this affect your highly strung, finely tuned playing squad? And what disciplinary measures have you in store for the “Emirates 1”? Finally, what is to become of the victory parade planned for tonight?

:smiley:

The guilty player in the camp has confessed.

We’ll deal with this internally and move on.

Fair play to Rocko for reacting to this upheaval and booking the squad into a retreat from Thursday evening through the weekend to get away from the mudslinging in the media. The AFA are obviously trying to unsettle us and now I know how Celtic must feel every time the institutionally biased SFA or SPL make a ridiculous decision against them. But know this, we’re seething now but we’ll ready next week and we won’t take our eyes off the prize.

The guilty player in the camp has confessed.

We’ll deal with this internally and move on.[/quote]

The fans have a right the truth Tinnion, won’t someone think of the fans?

You’ll have to buy my book.