Guests

16 of the above online at the moment.

Quit being perverts, register and start posting*.

• But if you’re lawyers reading the ‘cunts’ thread then bite me.

Reveal Yourselves

There was 40 guests lurking here at one stage last night… All that free advertising on AFR eh!!

Pack of deviant perverts.

think there is talk on AFR of a ‘tipptops’ lad signing up here…pure wummer apparantly…

He has signed but not posted. Waiting for a good wum no doubt to introduce him self. I reckon himself and farmer may have some fun.

Five to midnight on a Friday night and there’s 10 of em knocking around.

not sure is tipptops an out and out wummer but he certainly likes winding up clare people in particular.

I could be completely wrong about this but I think he works for a bookie as well, paddypower if I was to have a guess. Himself and Flano prob sit next to each other at work.

SS* might confirm or deny same

[quote=“dancarter”]not sure is tipptops an out and out wummer but he certainly likes winding up clare people in particular.

I could be completely wrong about this but I think he works for a bookie as well, paddypower if I was to have a guess. Himself and Flano prob sit next to each other at work.

SS* might confirm or deny same[/quote]

What’s a wummer?

Just struck me there that it could mean wind up merchant. Is it? If so I’m proud to have deduced it.

I was the same for a while Clarkey but it just clicked one day. I prefer to use wind up merchant as opposed to wum, wummer or wumfucker.

Check out the number of views the cycling article on the front page has - think it got posted on Eurosport or something and that’s part of the reason there were lots of guests around.

[quote=“Bandage”]16 of the above online at the moment.

Quit being perverts, register and start posting*.

• But if you’re lawyers reading the ‘cunts’ thread then bite me.[/quote]

Can you start posting and still do a bit of perving on the side…

[quote=“dancarter”]not sure is tipptops an out and out wummer but he certainly likes winding up clare people in particular.

SS* might confirm or deny same[/quote]

Well Dan,

I’m now a former odds compiler…have moved onto pastures new

An odds compiler? Shan, any idea who this is?

I know who he is alright, how are ye all getting on in the shed on Airton Road? Are you still going to Godfather’s Pizza on the Greenhills Road, Flano?

I heard Paddy Power fell down a flight of stairs in Galway during the week…there was drink taken.

We’ve recently been offered a discount by Dominos pizza so I imagine that will be a favourite with most now. Didnt hear about the falling down the stairs thing. I’ll ask a few questions on Tuesday and see what the story is.

only after remembering now that i was on here in the small hours of sunday morning at around 1.30 am/ 2 am when there were 9 or 10 guests all looking at something in the archives…found it quiet strange…what were they looking at…

the same as you
Rough burds, ould burds, the ones that got away

If you ever click on ‘TFKTube’ in the bar along the top of the page then it’ll take you into the video section. There’s a ‘search’ box there when you can try to find videos that interest you. Anyway, it shows the last 5 or so ‘searches’ that were carried out and it’s generally for stuff like ‘fanny’. Pervert guests.