Guinness

Agreed

1 Like

Mead is mighty tack. I’ve been predicting this as the next big fad for years now and eventually I’m going to be right.

1 Like

Where can I get this stuff? I need to be involved

1 Like

There was a tasting in Avoca today. I feel like a Viking drinking it. Really connects you to your history.

3 Likes

The Liam MacCarthy Cup’s design is based on a mether, an ancient Celtic drinking vessel used for suppin’ mead. Mead is so right on so many levels.

8 Likes

@anon7035031 already put you to rights on this a few weeks ago on a post I couldn’t be arsed searching for

Like a postcard.
That is a great looking pint.
Enjoy

Anyone ever try White Gypsy?

@anon61878697 tried a few

3 Likes

@mac is a big fan. I’ve been on about them for years. They’ve a wide range, some of it can be very heavy, but the stuff on tap is excellent.

1 Like

The drink is nice. The owner is a cunt.

Edit - calling him a cunt is too nice. He’s two ends of a cunt.

9 white Deer based in Ballyvourney, Cork + Treaty City based in Limerick City both do fantastic stuff …

Is it gone scarce in the supermarkets? The wife is bringing back the flat porter stuff to me. It’s shite after two.

Did somebody predict on here that it was running low?

They are back using the tacky plastic wrap too instead of the cardboard which had a handle

That Valentina?

https://twitter.com/pintso_guinness/status/1755924506034450557?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg