Hangover cures

well lads…what do ye do to get yourself right…i swear by the curer but that normally leads be being langers again…a strawberry milkshake from supermacs or a 99 are good jobs for the stumach…

a good fry up is essential and possibly an afternoon snooze…

[quote=“The Puke”]well lads…what do ye do to get yourself right…i swear by the curer but that normally leads be being langers again…a strawberry milkshake from supermacs or a 99 are good jobs for the stumach…

a good fry up is essential and possibly an afternoon snooze…[/quote]

Jesus, I don’t know about the milshakes or ice cream. They do work for me in a roundabout way, in that I’ll puke my guts up and then feel relatively ok. But most of the time I’d rather not get sick.

Sleep is definitely the best cure if you can get it.

I’d agree with the milk shake. For some reason its a great cure. I’d say between a mix of lining the stomach and freezing everything inside you it settles the stomach. If your looking for instant, tried and trusted cure, buy a box of motillium in the chemist.

Hardcore:

1x Motilium
1x Valium (5mg)
1x Lrg Brandy

Then you can face the world with a smile on your face and a pep in your step.

Jaysus!!! that would be some mix to put into you after a heavy night!

It’s more like something you’d take to get you through a weekend of socialite tag rugby…

What do you reckon ‘Phil’ ?

A pot of steaming tae and about 20 slices of soggy buttery white toast. Cap off with a pint of milk and a major shite and your ready to take on the world.

An icecream cone without the flake followed by a pint of water with a berocca tablet.
An hour later a foot long hot BMT from subway with one of those blue powerade yokes. A halfhour later a big shite, thats about all you can do really unless more beer again.

I really miss the big bottles of gatorade that were in America, they were the best ever for sorting out a hangover. They have gatorade here but doesn’t seem to be the same stuff at all.
I heard Iron Bru is great for a hangover, never had it or even seen it myself so can’t comment.

Try a couple of paracetamels (?) gallon of water; stay in bed 'till you need a wee wee. Find your hangover boots; Turn the telly to MTV; don’t change the channel until you’ve muzzelled through a packet of dark chocolate hob nobs and guzzelled a pot of coffee.

the above actions only if the best and only guaranteed solution isn’t an option

Sex (good real sex btw not artificial or pretend stuff)

1 Like

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]It’s more like something you’d take to get you through a weekend of socialite tag rugby…

What do you reckon ‘Phil’ ?[/quote]

Valium and Brandy…check!

King cheese and onion and a bottle of Lucozade, but if it’s one of the really bad apocalyptic types then sleep really is the only thing for it.

Get yourself a supply of valium and you’ll never have to worry about another hangover again.

I do find it scrambles my brain somewhat though. For instance, I was talking about Gerry Adams for about 10 minutes before my friend pointed out, with a smirk, that I’d been calling him Gerry Ryan the whole time. A worrying sort of error.

Is soup any good for a hangover? I have some chicken soup in the fridge which i may put on, it is the only thing i think i could face. I’m dying a thousand deaths today having went at it since 6pm yesterday. I fell asleep on a grass embankment about a mile from where i live and woke up to the sound of traffic at around 4am. :unsure:

:lol:

You’re some man to sleep

Could do with some now tbh but i’ve a load of stuff to do today and i’ve not even been able to get up yet…

:rolleyes:

you wouldn’t drink soup with a big spoon

?

Somebody please help me with my situation…

dunph you are dehydrated and so need to replenish your body with the salts you have loss. A bacon sandwich or a pack of crisps will make you feel much better

Also if you were drinking Red Bull last night you are probably experiencing a massive sugar crash. Maybe get something sugary to pick you up a bit. Plenty of water too.