Hangover cures

http://www.pharmacix.com/custom/product_images/dioralyteblackcurrant[1].jpg

Get yourself some of these bad boys in

Sorted within the hour

Hangovers have become much more prevalent for me as I enter my late 20s. I find that sometimes when I am gone completely over the line the only cure is the cure.

Couple of easy :pint:, not too many , and you’ll be right as rain.

I’ve decided i’m going to have the soup and will get something from the Chinese later, probably including noodles which i find good for hangovers…

Put a dash of ’ man the fuck up’ in that soup… Chinese take away is only for peasants, you peasant.

You’ve become very tiresome.

The runt and dunph are certainly coming across as awful whiney fucktards the last few days.

I’ve been hangover free for a couple of years now.
Pints of water during the night out.
1 Pint of water = semi-hungover
2 Pints of water = tiny symptoms but generally fine
3 Pints of water = brand new

Drink whatever you like and however much of it you like. You’ll be brand new.
Not much help to you Dunph unless you have a time machine to hand.

For some reason when I’m really hungover lately all I can eat are dairylea dunkers and a bottle of ribena.

If I know I’m going to be really hungover but I’m not too drunk to act on it i.e. after drinking for a few days in a row, I eat something covered in salt (and I mean dosed in it) and drink a few pints of water. Helps with the inital morning headaches anyways.

Those berocca boost things or vitamin C tablets kept me alive in college. Berocca and vodka is a great drink btw

Water is the key alright.
I always try to have a pint of water when I get home if I can manage it.

i would drink plenty of water before i head out

A good shite, bottle of lucozade and box of wedges does the job. Chicken soup is for lads with a dose of the flu.

Yeah i didn’t bother with the chicken soup in the end. It wasn’t ordinary chicken soup, the soup itself was red in colour. It had lentils etc. I nearly got sick with the smell off it when i put it in the pan so ended up throwing it down the toilet. Had myself chocolate fudge cake and ice-cream instead…

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rOIQXc9LKbk/TMX9P8ry8QI/AAAAAAAAAaY/6-gkvH82UxA/s1600/hell.jpg

Spirits really add to the strength of a hangover.

I’m Suffering big time today. Getting too old for this lark

bumping this thread for piles hussain who i imagine may be suffering today

He’d want to go away and get a fuckin ride for himself instead of coming home and posting shite here at all hours.

Well said Tommy.

You know your shiit on hangover AB…

Had one before I hit the hay last night and downed another when I got up this morning.

Fresh as a daisy after an awfull feed of drink last night. Pint Bottles of Cidar and Jaggabombs, ridiculous shiit.

Just had a large 99 cone… Another essential hangover cure.