Harry Redknapp arrested

Venables has to be up there somewhere doesn’t he?

That bastard killed young Jamie Bulger. :guns:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harry is illiterate apparently.

An artists impression of Harry in Court…

http://cupwinkcook.net/trout/arry.gif

Harry got a wee bit rattled yesterday

HARRY REDKNAPP LOST his cool during questioning at his tax evasion trial this afternoon as he shouted at a policeman for staring.
The Tottenham Hotspur boss held his hands up and looked around at Detective Inspector Dave Manley, saying: “Mr Manley, will you please stop staring at me. I know you are trying to cause me a problem, OK.”
Redknapp apologised to Judge Anthony Leonard for the interruption before his questioning resumed.
Redknapp and his former chairman at Portsmouth, Milan Mandaric, deny two counts of cheating the public revenue at times between 2002 and 2008 while they were working together.
Redknapp is accused of using a bank account in Monaco to stash $295,000 of transfer bonuses from Mandaric.
Later, Redknapp – the favourite to succeed England manager Fabio Capello after next summer’s European Championships – said he would have been distracted by plans to deal with David Beckham when he signed off on the six-figure bank transfer to Monaco in 2003.
When asked about the day he opened the account in the name of his dog, Rosie, Redknapp replied: “It would be a waste of time giving me forms, because I would have probably left them on a deck chair when me and [wife] Sandra went to the beach in the afternoon.
“I have always paid my taxes. I’ve always gone to the best available people… I have always paid too much tax rather than not enough.”

I’m rooting for Harry, Sandra and Jamie.

Fine, I’ll just root Louise.

This trial reminds me of the unfair hounding of Bartholomew Patrick Aherne in Dublin castle a few years ago. Picking on a man with an intellectual disability is about as low as HRM prosecution services has gone since the Barry George conviction.

Saw this on Twitter and it amused me. [font=HelveticaNeue]Redknapp line of the day, on Rosie: “I don’t like calling her a dog. She was better than that.”[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue]He was apparently tearful giving evidence today.[/font]

Its disgusting isn’t it? If harry had black skin he could play the race card. What’s going on with this witch hunt is racism in all but name.
Sandra is getting walloped in wii golf by Louise without harry picking the club.

:lol:

I hope everyone has their candle lit for Harry today.

Jury sent home for the night.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Brilliant!

This better finish up soon: Capello will walk over poor JTs tough treatment. Harry would get the English job for the Euros.

What gold that would be!

As ever, I wish Harry all the best.

South Galway is rooting for Harry.

BREAKING

Harry and Mandaric both not guilty