He Who Shall Not Be Named

Seems to be having some trouble http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413031

I’m Looking your way Premier Girl

What about Home of the Dixies?

Some great advice there “Ring her every 30 minutes”.

or OTG
I see your flogging for Chicken George now too

What a great thread. :rolleyes:

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]or OTG
I see your flogging for Chicken George now too[/quote]

CG has some top quality stuff. You should get some for your friends for Christmas

as if

as if

t-shirts from Chicken George ha ha

I always said you were the funny one
Trimble can’t deny your comic gifts anymore

Negative. I’m disappointed also. I’v fallen from the heights of being accused of being MGG only to be accused of writing that.

I don’t even believe you’re Premiergirl anymore.

Was there another night of the long knives on AFR yesterday?

the terminator was on the rampage again alright

its zero tolerance over there at the moment

What happened HBV?? I see an-reiteoir had been banned. Was it because he addressed AFR by his first name??

Bit of a discussion in the AFR Social Group area on it. Think the lads want to keep AFR chat of the main board which is fair enough.

Whats the material quality like on those tshirts?

[quote=“The Runt”]
Whats the material quality like on those tshirts?[/quote]

Top quality. Was the first one to get the Carlsberg one from CG and I wear it with pride (well I did until the winter has set in)

And shame on MGG, what’s wrong with plugging something that one of us here is doing?

The boys didnt want any of this talk here, anyone wanting to dicuss it would do well to head over the the exiles group, tis only right, clogging up the board with shite from another site.

[quote=“Locke”]Top quality. Was the first one to get the Carlsberg one from CG and I wear it with pride (well I did until the winter has set in)

And shame on MGG, what’s wrong with plugging something that one of us here is doing?[/quote]

Is there any pics of a full tshirt. Not just to logo part?

Hairybaby do some nice ones as well.

[quote=“The Runt”]Is there any pics of a full tshirt. Not just to logo part?

Hairybaby do some nice ones as well.[/quote]

PM Chicken George, he’ll sort you out.

[quote=“Locke”]Top quality. Was the first one to get the Carlsberg one from CG and I wear it with pride (well I did until the winter has set in)

And shame on MGG, what’s wrong with plugging something that one of us here is doing?[/quote]

I don’t give a shite what you plug LockedontheGreen.
I’m still laughing that you’d think I wear a t-shirt from chicken G.

Is his middle name Vivienne or something?

wheres that exiles group boo boo?

Is it invite only