Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

Are you working excess hours, are you stressed? You need to chat to HR about your concerns first

Have you tried giving her a good spanking?

Where are you kid?

If you’re in a big US multinational pal, make whoever you’re reporting into realise that you’re being fucked over for a longtime…get he/she on you side.

Going out on stress leave wont do you any good longterm. Fight your corner, write down what your achievements are this year so far…make sure you’re getting to the training courses etc.

Its all a game really at the end of the day.

1 Like

I’ve chatted to hr. They said they’ll arrange a meeting with management but to be honest I’ve zero respect for management on the team,I can hardly bring myself to salute them. One promised me 2 years ago that her priority was to get me promoted. Zilch since.

Give her an auld jaunt and that might sweetener her

That’s my problem, all management are intertwined, hard to get anyone on my side.

You need to get over yourself

2 Likes

Easy say get over myself,not as simple as that.

You are just an FTE to them.

1 Like

Fte?

Full time employee

Full time equivalent.

5 Likes

Bandage - I could walk into a similar job with a different company in the morning. In fact I could work in Galway or Dublin with the my own company if I looked for the transfer. I just have enough of the whole office thing, talking about the weather, pretending to find unfunny jokes funny, feigning interest in people talking about their brat kids, listening to the office politics. Sick of it.

Scumpot - Freedom is great alright but I was paying 575 rent in Limerick City Centre 2 years ago & its 700 now and only going one way. I am glad I didnt buy though, gives you options.

Mickee & glenshane - I used to be full of ideas for in the sack, lets try this and lets try that, about 6 weeks ago I was just about to dial into top gallop and she asked me did I want to come on her tits, I kinda groaned and just dumped it into belly button as per usual. We both were tapping our phone inside 3 minutes id say.

Balbec - best idea so far. A year off travelling. Id get 8k for the car no problem. Would you last a year on 30 grand?

2 Likes

30 grand? Easily I’d say.

1 Like

Yes… In the right spots… Asia, South America, Russia.

You’d last on thirty grand almost anywhere.

Especially if he doesn’t ask for extras…

For a full year with accom, food, booze, hookers, coke??

Very doable but he’ll have to be clever about it.

1 Like

Avoid going to Oz with a GGA jersey.

7 Likes