Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

I like that suggestion Mike. I’ve started leaving 10 minutes early every day. Get some satisfaction anyway. It’s a fund administration company, absolute shit hole.

1 Like
  1. Work for the man.
  2. Work for the man
  3. Work for the man
  4. Take your mind off working for the man
2 Likes

Any good recruitment agencies bandage? Never have much luck with them.

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m 6 years trying to get them onside. I have a good personality( well used to have, that’s nearly gone now),I don’t think the powers that be like people with personality.

Travel and see the earth mate. Fuck it nó real ties, I’d be gone like a shot.

1 Like

It’s alright to be pissed off with your work situation, but you seem very down on yourself and demoralised. You need to snap out of that and focus on improving things.

Not sure about recruiters in your field and location but maybe someone you know or who’s left your current place and got sorted elsewhere can steer you in the right direction.

Use as many of your contacts as you can to get information in order to source your next role. Could someone refer you or put in a word for you in another place?

As much as it’s shit at the moment, it’s better to be in a role while looking for a new job than to have nothing and be desperately seeking something.

You just need a bit of self-belief and a plan.

3 Likes

Join your local Sinn Fein cumann, bro.

2 Likes

I live for online validation so to receive a “good reply” means the world to me. When I clicked “post” on it earlier I never dreamt that I’d accumulate 26 likes (and counting). I thought those kind of figures were reserved for vicious put downs and announcements about births, marriages and defying almost certain death. I’m truly over the moon.

1 Like

No-one there has a job so he’ll get an immediate ego-boost

1 Like

I threw your post a like because it sounded genuinely empathetic. Having said that, what has changed for you or what are you suggesting? That he gets the same job somewhere else and everything will be fine?

For a 20k contribution I’m prepared to allow anyone to become a moderator on here full time and a 10% share in TFK’s profits.

20 Likes

Tell your people to contact my people.

Rocko - Id like to apologise for having a cut off you over the closing of the Paddy Jackson thread. I wont be giving you 20k though.

If I were you I’d go abroad and train as a pilot, then spend the rest of the cash travelling the world.

1 Like

Have you ever thought of dumping it into her box? You wake cunt of a man. (Get consent first, of course)

4 Likes

He has 20k man. He’s right

An awful way to live in fairness.

It’s those little unexpected moments that make life worth living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA_Tl1kvlQU