Help! Im 36 & don't know what to do!

Get caught banging her best friend?

Could you possibly post a photo of the lady with the 100k? Iā€™ve always heard that a bit of money makes a girl good looking. It would be helpful to see if thereā€™s any merit in these colloquial expressions.

I disagree mate

posters such as @Tassotti are great guys, he is a real character

eeek

1 Like

A lot of lads in their forties with a woman are depressed as well bud.

The kinda lads banging whores and going on holidays with their teenage son and his mates?

1 Like

Only for the last 20 years though

2 Likes

@mrceltic81 or whatever the fuck your name is (this is a godawful stupid thread btw).
Outside of work and your mrs who you dislike, what are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies? What do you actually like to do?

I totally agree but itā€™s surprising coming from you, poor old @Tassotti must have been squirming reading that, some BBW whore is gonna be sorry you said that.

Michael Finnegan? The lad with whiskers on his chin-egan

Will you shtop, thereā€™s some places out foreign where youā€™d get a pilot license for 7 or 8 grand. I know a lad who learned how to fly and got a pilot license in South Africa and he certainly didnā€™t have that kind of cash. Now I wouldnā€™t lave him fly a kite but thatā€™s a different matter.

3 Likes

Six weeks ago?

I think youā€™re unhappy with the relationship, that would lead to feeling a bit down and dissatisfied, and in that state you would start to feel a bit depressed, and when you feel like that, negative emotions take hold. If you were happy with the girl, feeling the love etc, your general mood would be good, if not great. I donā€™t think your job is the problem

Iā€™d nearly get a bag of personal just to respond to this threadā€¦

13 Likes

Of personal what?

I thought that there is fuck all money in being a commercial pilot these days compared to 20 years ago.

Iā€™d say youā€™d hardly even get your hole anymore either, there was a time it was like being a movie star

I know a lad who quit an office job 10 years ago to become a pilot and heā€™s flying now.

19 Likes

I wanted to be a fork lift driver, failed my course though, just couldnā€™t pick things upā€¦

10 Likes

Still decent money really.