Coach Klopp - dream maker

It was a good match, unfortunately now the soap opera is the all important thing it seems.

You know your product is fucked when shit like this is going on

I blame var

1 Like

What actions? What are you talking about?

He thinks someone at man city called Klopp a racist.

“The claims were attributed to an unidentified member of Man City and were believed to be from a private discussion”

The papers ran with that

Bernardo.

He started the city players in an anti Liverpool sing song two years ago. He refused to join the guard of honour for Liverpool after they won the league. He was throwing off the ball elbows and kicks at Mo lad Sunday. He has instigated accusations of Klopp being Xenophobic just because Klopp said they have money… And I’m lead to believe he supplied the spray cans to city fans to spray Hillsborough graffiti at Anfield on Sunday.

He’s the cancer.

5 Likes

A good thread here from a Nottingham Forest fan ahead of the game on Saturday. Paddy Pyjama Wearer and Mick Footix will probably disagree with it all.

3 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy will explode when he reads that.

He has a tasty left peg though

Fair enough, but his net spend is higher than City and pre season he was saying they would challenge as they had the best players in the world

1 Like

He is now my favourite ever City player. Going over Kinkladze and Niall Quinn

I really like him. As a player, but also because he seems to have a right bit of a cunt in him which pisses off other fans. Every top team needs a cunt or two.

1 Like

Everyone loves a cunt.

1 Like

Your fan club might get sassy over that one if they aren’t getting attention elsewhere

I found myself nodding in agreement with Zigger as I read that

1 Like

Klopp did a number on Pep with the mind games last weekend. Pep hates when his success is put down to anything other than him, so he always feels the need to make an unnecessary change, and that fucks up his system.

Don’t forget that he was also charged by the FA and given a 1 match ban for a racist tweet about an even more horrible bastard Ben Mendy that he used to pal around with.

I’m expecting a Luis Suarez reference any minute now from one of the usual suspects

1 Like

That was about his good friend yaya toure you racist bastard

Sorry to disappoint mate. I was busy getting tshirts printed.

My favourite part is… 2:27

‘You’re a midget compared to this man’ :joy:

Norbert is a colossal man in football.

4 Likes