Coach Klopp - dream maker

The dogs on the street know that Fran is the blandest poster on the internet

I would think its as simple as foreign managers get the jobs at the biggest clubs financially and english managers are working with more constraints financially and ability wise.

I would love if someone did a performance analysis with people from coaching, sports science, financial backgrounds on who actually is doing the best jobs pound for pound. I would suggest the english managers would close the gap somewhat.

Don’t get me wrong there is a massive coaching problem in england, huge. And alot of their managers are gobshites who hot lucky or were ex players. I am more thinking the foreign guys are iver rated than english are under rated.

Kloop is ignoring medical, sports science and s&c advice. I know that for a fact. They all do. If they do it out of pressure or ignorance i am not sure

:grinning:

1 Like

You have nothing to add to the conversation that might redeem your disgraced ability to hold a debate

I have nothing to add to the conversation other than the above.

LOLZ.

Shown up again.

Tell us how you know it for a fact.

But which English managers are doing well? I thought Monk was doing a decent job until he got sacked, Howe seems good. Other than that they’re hardly pulling up trees.

Scottish and Irish managers have done better - Ferguson obviously but Rodgers too I guess.

English managers aren’t getting big jobs because they’re not doing well in smaller jobs. The only big jobs they get are the international England job and they’ve been a disaster at that.

1 Like

Probably as many english doing well as foreign.

You are getting away from my point though.

The EPL is saturated with players from across the world.

It’s no coincidence that British managers are also diminishing in numbers following a similar path.

For me the quality of football/players isnt there though at the moment.

What English managers are doing well?

What foreign ones are?

Not answering my question.

How many English managers are?

The top 7 clubs are managed by foreign managers

1 Like

I’m the one asking the questions here. You opted out of the debate fella.
At least Rocko has a financial head as well as a deep love for the game and watches quite a varied amount of games iver a ling period. You bring nothing to the table only retarded “i’m italian” infatile comments.

So fuck off and pull your plug or tell the taxi dricers where their calls are ir whatever it is you do.

Nope.

You followed up a question by me with another question.

As I asked first and you have failed to answer it points to the fact that you have compromised yourself.

As always you have beaten yourself before it even starts. Dumbass.

What English teams change their approach in the Champions League? Man City played the same way in both, Leicester are doing the same in the Champions League as they did in the league last season, Arsenal play the same way in both, Tottenham performed poorly but they were still playing in the same way. Man Utd are playing the same way, Liverpool last season were playing the same way in the Europa. The top European teams are just better usually because they actually have decent scouts and generally don’t waste money on poor players, Barcelona aside probably

1 Like

The top?
Based on what?
Did the foreign managers go out and fund raise for those clubs?

League position is certainly not the only barometer of a coach or manager.

I think there is a culture in england now (led by foreign owners) where they think the grass is greener elsewhere.

Could be argued Conte and Pochettino are only ones doing a decent job with what they have. Both not coming in with “their way” it must be noted, they have adjusted to the players they have.

Conte adjusted the players to his way, not the other way around. Pochetinno is also playing in the same way he always has. You haven’t a clue

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Glad you see how evading and annoying that is. You do it incessently.

I think a few are doing quite well and a recent study of it i am doing is indicating that a few are doing really well. I hope to look into that later and show ye.

Again though i say, this is more about certain managers being over rated and a race to get foreign guys because they are seemingly a bit more tactical. Fact is a few seem like myopic coaches who are helped by vast sums of money.