Coach Klopp - dream maker

:laughing:

Check out his ‘football index’ thread, poor fucker spends all of his time watching English soccer games and he still doesn’t have a clue about it.

1 Like

You do have to wonder about some peoples sanity

I know success starved Spuds and KOKS are clueless when it comes to trophies but there are none handed out in December, guys.

Klopp is an incredible manager. The modern day Bill Shankly. He’s making the naysayers here look increasingly silly with each passing week.

1 Like

This is going to be a great vindication for me in May

Mate, delete that post asap, the biggest game in irish rugby is on at the moment, dont let the scummy soccer crowd see that you are focussing on this

The KOKs are turning on themselves, disagreeing with who the fall guy should be.

It is fascinating to watch it unfold.

I thought they all agreed it was poor auld Lovrens fault?

Disputing over Wijnaldum and Henderson, pressing and not pressing but at all costs, protect the leader.

1 Like

Only @chocolatemice has correctly blamed Klopp.

Klopp out

Klopp bottled it

1 Like

@tazdedub started a row in a pub in rathoath last night

poor cunt spent the night in the cells

1 Like

@tazdedub, did you murder anyone?

That’s slander and currently speaking with my Solicitor.

is he telling to please not guilty because you are a mentaller

1 Like

hope you have deep pockets and proof of what you have accused me off? You have gone too far now.

Checkmate

I’d be happy to act as a character witness

Imagine any court in the land throwing the book at a former sigeurson free taker, a letter from the gga attesting to his sugeurson tally should see any case dismissed

2 Likes