Coach Klopp - dream maker

A bit different a bunch of fans reading it and the manager of the club selling his story to it.

LFC fans spending money on the sun in Liverpool …

Collective meltdown of the KOKs tonight.

They’ll have to regroup tomorrow and try and spin a positive on it.

If he finishes yet another season trophyless after spending world record fees on a goalkeeper and centre back is his position tenable?

I’d give them a chance tomorrow night if they score early.

Agreed, if Liverpool score first then the tie is back on.

Of course it is. It’s not as if he spunked money away on the likes of Pogba and Sanchez.

Agreed. Liverpool should qualify

I think he’s safe for another season. It’s all about the balance sheet for the yanks and all is going well there.

Klopp has done a magnificent job. The eejits are the lads who will base whether he’s a good manager on whether Man City won or lost tonight

You’re an awful bollix :rofl:

On whether he is still trophy less or not after four seasons.

Klopp seems to be improving at not winning trophies.

So if Man City lost tonight and Liverpool won the league you would change your opinion on Klopp?

I judge managers at clubs like Liverpool on trophies.

You’re living in the past if you judge clubs like Liverpool on trophies. They’ve been shite at winning them for over quarter a century. I should know - they turned to shit as soon as I started following them

1 Like

So if Man City lose next weekend and Liverpool win the league he’s suddenly a good manager in your eyes? Whereas if Man City win the league while Liverpool also win their game he isn’t a good manager?

2 Likes

You have never followed Liverpool

Lets make that clear

He does not judge managers at clubs like Roma on trophies, funnily enough

1 Like

Liverpool have spent over 895k on Klopp’s dental treatment, that is a disgrace

10 Likes

Shouldn’t you be watching BBC news to find out about the royal baby ?

4 Likes