Hibernian v Celtic

Celtic:
Holy Goalie,
Hinkel, Loovens, McManus, Wilson,
Brown, Caldwell, Hartley, Maloney,
McDonald, Sheridan

Strachan just said Naka’s being rested (heavy pitch and physical game expected), Robson’s injured, Samaras is dropped and Aiden’s not fully fit yet.

Again, I don’t like it when we move Caldwell into midfield - he’s playing very well at the back.

I’m not happy with this team. I think we should be including Naka (even though he’s been playing through injury), with Caldwell at the back and Brown partnering Hartley. Fletcher is a decent striker and I’d prefer it if Caldwell was in the defence. Samaras is a weird one - he was on a hot streak of form before his injury but has been all over the shop since his return. He seems to be one of these players who needs another long run of games to get his match sharpness and touch back even though he was only out for 4 weeks.

Not happy with no Caldwell at the back either Bandage. Fletcher is always dangerous. Having a decent little spell now but no great chances coming from it.

fuck’s sake some chance that was. Fletcher is left footed is he not? Awful sluggish at the back, shite atttitude from McDonald in giving the ball away and just a ridiculous decision by Boruc.

He seems to be one of these players who needs another long run of games to get his match sharpness and touch back even though he was only out for 4 weeks.[/QUOTE]

No he is just shit.:wink:

fuck’s sake boruc. Guy just isn’t concentrating anymore.

Shite performance. Never created anything of note and just looked woeful at the back.

Loovens was a disaster again.

Boruc was headless again.

McDonald was appalling.

Sheridan was shite, Samaras no better.

Maloney, McDonald, Brown and the full backs tried but nothing went right for them.

Hartley hid.

At least Aiden looked lively when he came on. Awful, awful effort though.

That was utter scutter. My fears about the team selection were well founded as it happens. Caldwell and Brown are having very good seasons in their positions and he decided to change it again.

Loovens isn’t very good. He was beaten several times by obvious balls straight over the top or long diagonals. Just generally ponderous. But it was annoying how sloppy we were even when Hibs were sitting behind the ball en masse in the first half.

The tempo was slow. The passing was pedestrian. We were careless and we didn’t threaten them. The attitude was really poor and I was pretty pissed off at half time because I knew they’d get encouragement from how sloppy we were.

But Artur’s fook up was ridiculous. He can’t keep doing shit like that and needs to sort out whatever issues he has straight away. The front two were appalling too and we missed Brown in the middle.

It was just a shit day, with McGeady’s return being the only decent thing from a Celtic perspective.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odyrpMWCmPg[/ame]

Just saw that there on the news.

Christ almighty. That is as bad as I have ever seen.

The new Fabien Barthez I think.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just saw that there on the news.

The new Fabien Barthez I think.[/quote]

He needs a good kick up the hole. His attitude since the Euros has been shocking from what I can see. Got kicked off the Polish squad aswell. He won’t be getting a move anywhere if he keeps this up.

Don’t know what the overeaction is about. Celtic have won 12 games in a row before today. Probably win another 12 after this ‘disastrous’ defeat.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just saw that there on the news.

The new Fabien Barthez I think.[/quote]

I don’t know Farmer. I reckon his howlers there last season when we lost 3-2 were probably worse. The first goal definitely was (1:10 into the video) and the second fook up was nearly as bad anyway (4:30). But I take your point. Those mistakes last season were shocking because they were on the back of consistent excellence but he’s been making too many basic and ridiculous errors this season.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYu2CI_Tbfg[/ame]

Maybe Artur should concentrate more on training and less on rattling gangsters molls/whores.

Just a thought.

Boruc is finished. Typical Pole who gets a bit of fame and money and just can’t handle it. He’ll be back on the terrace watching Legia quicker than he realises. His auld fella was in some paper here lately saying that “satan had entered Artur’s soul”.

[quote=“manusboyle”]Maybe Artur should concentrate more on training and less on rattling gangsters molls/whores.

Just a thought.[/quote]

the holy disgrace of a goalie

Balbec, I take it you’re Polish based. Do you mind filling us in if there’s any more Boruc stories in the media over there? I never thought I’d say these words but I think I’d drop him for Mark Brown - that’s how serious it’s become.

Sure Bandage, I’ll set up a “Boruc Watch” service for you.

Good stuff - I already have a Polish colleague translating articles for me on an ad hoc basis* but another pair of eyes can only be a positive!

• I usually then pretend that I can understand Polish by saying something like, ‘My knowledge of Polish is basic enough but I believe this Boruc article refers to…’

Balbec seeing as you’re polish based can you fill us in on some important stuff like what is the over all quality like with Polish birds? I’ve mixed views at the moment, generally fairly fit imo but boat races can vary quite a bit.

hmm need to think about that one tonight and I shall prepare a considered response.