Hibernian v Celtic

Slightly related but good to see the finances of some of Scotlands biggest clubs are ok

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/edinburgh/Hearts-offered-direct-debit-escape.4770214.jp

Hearts offered direct debit escape as water bill overflows

Published Date: 08 December 2008
CASH-STRAPPED Hearts are being offered the chance to spread the cost of their overdue bills with a direct debit payment scheme.
The News reported on Saturday that Tynecastle bosses had failed to pay two months’ water bills.

Business Stream, Scottish Water’s business provider, has now offered to work out a direct debit payment plan to make sure it recovers the cash.

A spokesman said today: “We are working with Hearts to resolve the non-payment of their water bill which dates back to early October. We have made a lot of effort to communicate with the customer and have so far sent them six letters and contacted them twice on the telephone. The bill is overdue and we are happy to work with them to spread out the costs.”

Hearts have also made late payment of wages to players twice in recent months

I’ve a Polish friend. A female. She always says to me every time I ogle a Polish bird in Dun Laoghaire, “go to Poland! You’re head will explode.”

I know English isn’t her first langauge but I hope you pick her up on the grammar error - only way she’ll learn.

Are Hibs regarded as an Irish club too. Or Irish/Scots?

Founded by the Irish also but not seen today as an Irish club

Fucking hell. Poor by me there. And I’ve an exam tomorrow. Doesn’t bode well.

Actually, I never correct foreign birds’ bad grammar. I find it pretty sexy.

Hibs were one of the main movers when clubs in conjunction with the SFA tried to force Celtic to remove the tricolour that flies above Celtic Park in the 1950s. They turned their back on their Irish roots back then but Celtic stood firm on the issue despite being threatened with expulsion from the league.

Was it only recently Glasgow Celtic turned their back on their Irish roots by wearing a special edition jersey with a poppy in the middle?

The funding from buying these poppies keeps the likes of Lee Clegg in booze money

[quote=“KIB man”]Was it only recently Glasgow Celtic turned their back on their Irish roots by wearing a special edition jersey with a poppy in the middle?

The funding from buying these poppies keeps the likes of Lee Clegg in booze money[/quote]

:wink:

[quote=“KIB man”]Was it only recently Glasgow Celtic turned their back on their Irish roots by wearing a special edition jersey with a poppy in the middle?

The funding from buying these poppies keeps the likes of Lee Clegg in booze money[/quote]

The poppy bullshit wasn’t a display of anti-Irish sentiment but it was certainly offensive to many Celtic supporters. Those driving it claimed it was an expression of sympathy and solidarity with all war dead but, as you point out, funds from their sales go to British army veterans. There’s plenty of things with Celtic that I’m not at all happy with and this was one of them.

She speaks the truth

I would say that like in any population you will get good looking ones and not so good looking ones but as an overall average they are probably better looking than Irish birds. By a fair bit! They are a bit taller than Irish birds and not as fat, hence the fitness. All those years of queuing for rations made a difference!

Big into dying their hair, I’d say Wella make half their sales in Poland. Three main types 1) blonde. 2) Red 3) Black, usually accompanied by a sun bed tan or a gallonload of fake tan. 3) are most likely to be accompanied by a Boruc like fathead who fancies himself as a mafia Don.

Polish birds will make an effort when going out, they will dress up rather than down. You will rarely if ever, see a Polish girl pissed. Also, if they go out with you they kind of don’t like you to ignore them while you talk shite to your mates, but it helps if there is another Polish bird in the company, then they can cut the shit out of you in their own language and no one will be any wiser. Win win.

They don’t really like you going off on the piss and leaving them behind either. A bit jealous that way.

Summer evenings in a place like Krakow are indeed a sight to behold, you’ll see some unreal talent walking around the square from 6pm onwards. Miss Worlds everywhere.