Hibs v Celtic ☘

You’d nearly think they were waiting til next week to clinch the title.

Edouard :clap:

2 Likes

Neil Lennon seems to be doing a great job

1 Like

“Seems” ???

Sunshine On Leith is a tremendous tune

5 Likes

Hibs are by far the best team Celtic have played in Scottish competition this season. Only 1 league win in 4 against them and that was a patchy, scrappy win. The two 2-2 games were great contests too and the 4-2 in the League Cup was lively when it was 3-2. Lennon has them playing very good stuff.

https://youtu.be/JdP_KK75ThI

1 Like

He’s a must buy for Celtic next season, probably the next best central midfielder after Brown in the SPL.

The last time I watched Hibs play was probably the 2016 Scottish Cup Final

McGinn was ok today. McGeouch was far better.

Miserable performance from Celtic. Hendry was poor, doesn’t look a good defender or good on the ball. Rogic was pathetic. At fault for their first goal, think he gave it away for their second, nearly handed them a third on a plate near the end with a terrible back pass, gifted them an early sitter and still found time to miss two glorious chances.

Was interesting at the game last week that Brendan was giving Ntcham loads of it on the sideline even when we were 2 up. He doesn’t seem to follow his instructions very well.

(@Bandage Dembele had a knock).

Ntcham was hooked at half time during the big defeat at Tynecastle in December and I’ve vague memories of him being hauled off early in various other games too. He wasn’t good in the first half yesterday, but think he’s been treated harshly enough at times.

1 Like

Yeah he was poor enough yesterday but not head and shoulders worse than a few - particularly 3 of the defenders who were poor. But he doesn’t seem to be fully trusted yet. There was a spell after we went 3 up last week when they were down to 10 and we surrendered the initiative a bit and Rodgers was roaring at him for abandoning his position.

I still think he’s an excellent footballer though.

Rogic is clearly saving it for his party piece winner against the rangers.